Team YELLOW-November ladies :)

Hey grich and snowfia we're all due on the same day! :)

that's awesome I wonder what we will all have. When are your next scans? Mine is Monday the 10th its going to be so hard not to find out what it is.

Mine is on June 20, apparently here you can only find out in certain cities or if you book a private scan but I'm going to make sure the lady knows not to say anything! At my 12 week scan she kept saying he and him so my hubby is convinced it's a boy but I don't think you can see so early :haha:

Hi ladies :wave: I'm due 8th Nov with twins & we're staying team yellow! Everyone's telling us we're crazy, but it took 4 1/2 years & 2 cycles of ivf to get this far, so I want the full pregnancy experience :) Also, one of the only things I'm putting in my birth plan is for my husband to tell me what we have- makes me cry thinking about it!

Misk- hey fellow twin momma! How are you getting on?

Hey ladies lots of us now :yippe: team yellow!! It's going to be exciting to see what we all have :)

Zow- that's one of our request as well is that oh tells us what we have :)

Hey grich and snowfia we're all due on the same day! :)

that's awesome I wonder what we will all have. When are your next scans? Mine is Monday the 10th its going to be so hard not to find out what it is.

Mine's June 21st. It is gonna be so hard! Especially with OH going 'c'mon, let's just find out!' haha.

Hi ladies not posted for a while just seeing how everyone is xxx

Hey all good here thanks we had our 20 week scan today ll is perfect :) we all so had a private scan at 17 weeks and guess what???
Still team yellow :yipee:

Hope everyone is doing ok to xx

Hi ladies!

I wonder if I can join you here. Our first is due Nov 5th and we have decided to stay team yellow! :yellow: We were initially going to find out but have since changed our minds and definitely want a surprise when our LO is born. :hugs: I think once you get past that 20 wk scan it gets easier not to think about it too much! (at least for DH and I!)

Congrats to you all! :)

Hey ladies I went for my scan last tues and as soon as I walked through the door I sed we don't want to know what we're having....the sonographer just laughed bet she thought I was a crazy woman!!! Got my 4d scan booked for 29 weeks so just hope baby doesn't reveal itself then!!! Feeling lots of movement now which is amazing...my little bubs is so strong, oh keeps joking that we are growing a mini hulk!!!xxxx

Wow, been a little while since I'vevisited here. Okay over here. I go for Mt anatomy scan tomorrow. I thought we were going to keep team yellow but OH insisted we find out.so the naming list won't get hectic and to lessen the headache of finding names lol.

Hello Ladies :hi: what a great idea for a thread!

I'm due November 24th and we're team yellow...but having lots of fun guessing! I've got my next scan a week Sat and they won't tell you unless you pay for an extra scan where I am anyway.

To begin with I thought it was a boy as I saw a pyschic many years ago who said I'd have a son. But in my dreams baby is always a girl and everyone thought from my 12 wk scan pic girl and that's what me, OH and my mum are thinking now.

But tbh I really don't care as long as Diddy is healthy :)

Hope you and your babas are all doing well! :flower:

Hey everyone :)

I had my scan on Friday and still team yellow!
OH swear he saw boy bits but I didn't see so I think it's just wishful thinking :haha:

Still team yellow here :) turns out where I live you need to request a gender scan in a different city or do a private scan for find out anyways

So what about the heart rate theory? I'm not sure it's true but everyone thinks we"re having a boy because heart rate is always between 140 and 145

snowfia- DH also said he may have saw boys bits when the baby moved but honestly who knows what he was seeing, could have been another foot or the cord!

luna - its the same where I live I think. The techs arent allowed to disclose the gender at some places but I think they might give it to the doctor if you request it, I've even heard of drs making you sign something before finding out

Those of you who are decorating nurserys, what are your themes/ideas? Or are you waiting until after?

Yeah apparently it's just my city (Surrey) because of the high Asian and south Asian population that would potentially terminate based on gender :( any other city around here you just have to wait to talk to the doctor.

Our nursery is cherry blossoms and birds, the colors are red black and white. I already painted a mural on one wall, I'll post a pic when I'm on my laptop sometime. I'm going to make matching curtains and bedding to go with it :)

Yeah apparently it's just my city (Surrey) because of the high Asian and south Asian population that would potentially terminate based on gender :( any other city around here you just have to wait to talk to the doctor.

Our nursery is cherry blossoms and birds, the colors are red black and white. I already painted a mural on one wall, I'll post a pic when I'm on my laptop sometime. I'm going to make matching curtains and bedding to go with it :)

I think the reasoning is similar where I live just outside of Toronto, Ontario. So sad. :nope:

Ooo your nursery sounds absolutely beautiful !!! I'd love to see a pic:)

here's the wall I painted (I can't get it all in one shot)
20130618_150255.jpg
20130618_150247.jpg
The crib will go somewhere on that side

I just started a new job so I will be able to go buy fabric to start on everything else in a few weeks once I get paid

Wow Luna, you painted that! You are super talented... looks amazing :)

Congrats on the new job too!

I went for my scan today. Found out what I'm having but I don't want to say yet because that would be unfair to my OH, even though he'd be oblivious to it, as he's home sleeping (he worried his graveyard shift last night). But I'll come back later tonight!

So since my little stinker decided not to cooperate at my last 2 scans I decided to book a private one this one will be in 4D and if for some reason the baby isnt cooperating they have you come back for free until it does also I will have a dvd recording of the whole thing and pictures printed out and extras on a cd. I talked to this lady on the phone and this place sounds great I cant wait. They suggested waiting until 28 weeks so only 7 and a half until my next one :) im so geeked!

Still staying team yellow just want some good face pics :) Here is what we did with the nursery...

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member