Team Yellow Predictions!

So my mom, and sil are convinced baby is a girl. .. they obnoxiously refer to baby as SHE and HER it bugs me to no end.
Am I the only one who this irritates? Lol

Nope not just you clovermouse, my mom calls baby he and him while my dad calls the baby her. Then they go back and forth about who's right. They even put money on it! Drives me nuts lol.

Ugh I hate when people do that. A friend of ours calls our baby "little prince" because she insists its a boy, simply because she knows DH wants a girl again. It gets old.

Team yellow here for the third time! On my son knew it was boy, daughter knew girl... This one... No idea! From skull theory friends say boy... But I don't know lol I think, I think girl lol

I'm also team yellow... My induction is a week on Monday!
I am leaning towards boy and my reasons are strange but I have been so hairy this pregnancy so I think I have more testosterone in me hence the reason we are guessing boy. I don't mind either way x

Hi ladies, I was team yellow with my son & really wanted a girl but know he would be a boy. This time I really don't mind either way. I would love my son to have a little brother to play with & my family all girls have all gone on to have boys so if we have a girl now she will prob be a right Tom boy lol.... Anyway I'm due Xmas eve & see that a few of us on here are due very close to Christmas :) :) xx

I'm team yellow too! I can picture a girl but I always refer to baby as a "he". I have no idea, hehe.

Hello ladies! I'm team yellow too :) hubby and I thought boy up until about 26 weeks when I suddenly think I'm having a girl lol no reason for the change but I'm convinced it's a girl now! Hubby still thinks its a boy! We will be thrilled with either which is good as its going to be one or the other haha! :haha: soooo excited to find out what we're having now! 10 days til due date and 22 days til they induce me if I go over, so I'm thinking worst case scenario too as I am so impatient the wait is killing me lol! Made worse as I'm on bed rest so the days seem to drag sooooo much despite books, iPad, forums, films and puzzles lol! Xx

We're team :yellow: too!!

Everyone keeps saying I must be having a boy because of how I'm carrying, and all the old wives tales say boy but OH is convinced we're having a girl. I'm just not sure. This is our first so we'll be happy with blue or pink. :happydance:

I'm team :yellow: again as I was with DD#1 :)
I'm secretly hoping for a boy so i've got one of each but I also would like another girl as we have everything lol.
My oh thinks its a boy and so do most of my friends but who knows :)

Hi ladies :flower:

Team :yellow: here too with baby #1 :happydance:

so excited to find out soon, but I have no strong idea either way.

Most of the family and friends think girl, and nearly all strangers have said I look like i'm carrying a girl, but I really don't mind either way. :cloud9:

Really looking forward to finding out with you all.

Maybe you should update a list on the first post so we can see what colour they turn :thumbup: Just an idea

I am team yellow, we found out with my DD. Everything has been different pregnancy wise with this one than my daughter. However I still have a feeling it is a girl! Hubby and just about everyone else thinks it's a boy!! We will see hopefully very soon!

I think :blue: for you! So excited! :D

Me and OH both knew a million percent that LO was a boy and we were right! My first thought was :blue: then :pink: but I think that's because I'm slightly scared of having a boy (health issues with our son that only boys get - shouldn't happen again but I can't shake the feeling!) and so now I say :blue: because I'd be over the moon with either but would love one of each which probably won't happen.. How confusing :haha:

Reluctantly team yellow. We wanted to find out but bubba is very shy at people looking for their bits. Had 2 ultrasounds, one at 20 weeks and a growth scan at 29 weeks when I was in hospital and both times baby kept everything covered. I'm convinced it's a boy but DH has been saying girl all the way through. Carrying like a boy, heart rate like a girl so it's anyone's guess until s/he make their grand appearance.

-AussieBub

Reluctantly team yellow. We wanted to find out but bubba is very shy at people looking for their bits. Had 2 ultrasounds, one at 20 weeks and a growth scan at 29 weeks when I was in hospital and both times baby kept everything covered. I'm convinced it's a boy but DH has been saying girl all the way through. Carrying like a boy, heart rate like a girl so it's anyone's guess until s/he make their grand appearance.

-AussieBub

It's worth it! :D Our hospital don't tell you, so with my son I was gutted that his legs were tight shut! This time baby had the chord covering his/her bits and I was so relieved! The surprise at the end is the best! :hugs:

We are team yellow, can't wait for that final surprise! It'll make labour all worth it in the end I hope.

I'm thinking of doing a list and predictions in the main post! Who wants to be added?

I'll do due date, username and :pink: or :blue: :D

Due date October 10, I think girl...Im hoping we find out soon.... You aren't the only one who thinks Im having a boy Claire! lol I think everyone thinsk Im having a boy.

Added you :)
I really do! Lol I keep checking each day to see if there is any progress!

Ooh - good plan!

Due November 8th and I think it's a blue bump!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->