Team Yellow Predictions!

I want to join in but I keep changing my mind... I have been thinking Girl while everyone else says boy but then I start getting boy vibes! Eeek! xXx

Nov 7 for me. I really have no clue but I'll guess :pink: since I've had a few girl dreams :)

Added you all :)

Nikkinoonoo let me know if you want added! I was the same, but I think I'm set on :blue: now!

Ooh, love the prediction idea!!

I'm due October 20th and as I can't quite decide ill go with OH's guess of :pink:

due 2nd nov and no real idea but i'll say :pink: as that's the common perception among family :thumbup:

I'm :yellow: due on New Year's Day and everyone seems to think we're expecting our second :blue: xx

I'll add you a tomorrow when I get on the pc! :)

I'm :yellow: due on New Year's Day and everyone seems to think we're expecting our second :blue: xx

Hey, I remember your name from last time! :D

Do you want to be added to the list with :blue: ? :flower:

Hey, I remember your name from last time! :D

Do you want to be added to the list with :blue: ? :flower:

Yes I remember you too! We're really similar actually only a month between our boys and both 27/28 wks pregnant. Are we mad?!! I may need you for positive vibes when the babies come, eek...

Yes put me down as :blue: I really have no idea but that's what people seem to think :)

I'm due xmas day and have been toing and froing in my predictions. This week I'm feeling girl again... :) xXx

Just an update: I had a handsome little man on October 18th! 8lbs 11 oz 21 1/2 inches long!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->