• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Teen mom last night

Okay here's my view on last nights episode.

Farrah- So glad she took her mom to therapy with her. I'm glad her therapist pointed out how guarded and mad she is when her mom is around, even though she doesn't have a reason to be. I feel like as soon as Farrah let her guard down at the coffee shop and stopped being so angry, she was able to get along with her mom. I'M SO HAPPY! And now her mom will be able to help her out a bit, and it looks like next week she might be possibly moving into the house across the street.

Maci- not too much focus on HER too much this episode but more on Ryan. I do feel like they need to establish rules on custody in writing, but I don't feel like Ryan deserves to see Bentley more. He didn't want anything to do with that baby for the first year of his life and now all of a sudden he does. It seems like he's just trying to get back at Maci and trying to get her to not move. I feel bad that Maci has to go through this and basically "share" her son with Ryan. I hope he doesn't get more time with Bentley because I don't think he is very responsible in the first place.

Amber- Yay, it's her birthday and shes finally... 18?! Didn't know she was still that young. All the stuff Gary did for her was nice, and yes, I agree she should have a night just with the girls as she isn't able to go out often anyways. How rude for Gary to act like a douche on her birthday just because his friend was egging him on. I'm glad he came around and stopped acting so dramatic. I'm VERY glad she just forgave him and it didn't escalate into a huge fight.

Catelynn- I feel bad for how she has to deal with her mom. Her mom acts like the teenager. She is obviously very irritable since Butch is gone (meaning her drugs are gone) and she is not completely over Catelynn giving Carly up. She makes Catelynn feel like such shit! I feel bad for her. I'm glad her and Tyler had fun at prom, what a surprise winning Prom queen and king...didn't know they were that popular.

I am a person who believes that if a father wants to be in their child's life - depending on all the circumstances - they should have that chance. (Of course, this is a case to case thing.)

In Ryan and Maci's case, I do believe Ryan deserves to be in Bentley's life. But who wants more time with him? Ryan, or his parents? Honestly, I feel Ryan's motivation is not coming from himself, but his family. And that sucks. Because Bentley definitely deserves better than that! I feel so terrible for Maci, she doesn't deserve this!

I like that Farrah and her mother are trying to mend things. Of course, they are both a set of nutcases, lol. But hopefully it lasts. Sophia is so funny with her grandma. :)

I freaking hate Catelynn's mother! Ugh. What a hag. That women needs some meds or something. Seriously bipolar or something. I know its probably stress and whatever else mixed together - but honestly. Catelynn doesn't deserve that. Ugh this woman reminds me so much of how my mother used to be! Makes me sick to my stomach.

Wow Gary, your a dick. First off, Gary needs to learn to think for himself. How dare he let his friend influence him like that! Use your freaking brain and think for yourself. Be a leader - especially when it comes to your own dang life! If you want to stand up to Amber for once, then you could choose a better day than her freaking birthday! Believe me, I am no Amber fan. But no one deserves that on their birthday. What a jerk. Also, I am convinced Amber is either dealing with depression or doing drugs. :| That sounds terrible, but has anyone watched the After Show for Episode 6? Stress, depression, drugs .. one of them. She was a bit out of it. :wacko:

I hate living in the UK now, I haven't seen any of this!!!!!

Well, Amber seems to wear the pants in the relationship. Gary is very impressionable, like he doesn't have a mind for himself. His friend's a douchebag for intentionally ruining her birthday like that. The only reason Gary apologized was so he wouldn't get kicked out of her house!

Catelynn: Oh man... Her mom... Is just... Nuts. :nope: The way she was talking to Catelynn and her friend like that, it was disgraceful... I hope she's watching the show right now and feeling pretty disgusted. She's kind of making an ass out of herself on TV. But Catelynn looked really pretty and it's cool she won prom queen! I hope Butch comes home soon so Catelynn's mom can chill the hell out though.

Amber: In the beginning, Gary was really sweet making her breakfast and giving her birthday presents. Haha, it was cute when Leah kept kissing that bear. But I was shocked he turned all... Duchebagey? Agh, why are they always fighting?! And his stupid friend! I wanted to slap him! But at least Gary made the right decision as did Amber for forgiving him and not letting things escalate any more.

Farrah: It was a really big step for Farrah to invite her mom to therapy and I'm glad she did. I think her mom is sorry for hitting her. Haha, I thought the therapist was kind of mean mocking Farrah though. At least they're working it out! But oh my gosh, was anyone else appalled when they saw Sophia sitting on the counter alone!? She could've fallen! Apparently Farrah doesn't learn. Oh wait, it's Farrah.

Maci: I think Maci is absolutely right on everything. Especially when she was talking to her mom. Ryan is lucky to see his child, period. Especially with all the crap he pulled when Bentley was born and not taking care of him at all. His girlfriend, Katherine, is it? She pissed me off. I thought she was alright at first but it's not her damn business! It's not her child! I do think that Ryan needs to be in Bentley's life because he is his father but I think Maci is plenty fair. It sucks Maci might not be able to move. They really need to work it out though. This is why sometimes I wish they had been able to work it out because I feel so bad for Bentley being shipped back and forth! :( I really hope that everything works out. But Maci has a lot of trash on Ryan from 16 and Pregnant and the first season of Teen Mom that she could easily show the court. Ah, she doesn't deserve this. She's such a good mom!

Next week should be interesting. I'm surprised Farrah wants to move back into the guest house when she just started renting her apartment? I don't know how Amber and Gary's marriage will work out though!

I couldn't believe it when Farrah left Sophia on the counter! Didn't she learn from the bed incident? Sophia could have seriously hurt herself. But I'm glad Farrah and her mom are making progress (even though I think her mom is kind of a nut job) - I think Farrah needs a support system. I was happy when the therapist set her straight.
What was with Gary's friend??? What a douche!!! I don't like Amber, but come on, let the girl go out dancing with her friends on her damn birthday. That was a pretty mean thing for him to do. I'm glad he came to his senses, but that should never have happened in the first place. Those two shouldn't be together.
Thank God Catelynn has Tyler. I feel so bad for her - her mother is so mean, and for no reason at all.
I feel bad for Maci - Ryan is doing this only because his parents want more time with Bentley. I do agree that a child needs their father, but I think the time he gets with him is fair. There's no way he should get equal time with Bentley...he didn't even care about him for the first year of his life!
What I thought was ridiculous was this whole moving to Nashville thing - he's screwing her over, making it so she won't be able to move more than 100 miles away, and Nashville is 120 miles away....what's another 20 miles ffs?? If I were Maci, I would move exactly 100 miles away just out of spite!

Catelynn's mom makes me want to punch the television. :growlmad:

I'm so glad Farrah's therapist took a stand and showed Farrah what a stuck up brat she was being. It takes 2 to make a relationship work and it certainly wasn't all her mom's fault.

Gary and Amber are just an odd couple I find... Amber is lazy and Gary puts up with a lot of crap from her, so maybe he's just getting fed up with it all?

Gary and Amber are just an odd couple I find... Amber is lazy and Gary puts up with a lot of crap from her, so maybe he's just getting fed up with it all?

Gary does put up with a lot of Amber's crap, but I think it's more because he is a coward and doesn't stand up for himself. I don't know if I would call Amber the lazy one in the relationship - Gary doesn't even have a job or pay any bills while he's living in Amber's house.

I was liking Farrah for a second until she started bitching about the damn A/C in the car. Jesus

Amber: She is so annoying and over reacts to EVERYTHING! She needs to learn how to grow up. Gary of course should have kept Leah in her crib but Amber just had to give him a warning, it was a mistake. She shouldn't have freaked out like that. Gary is trying.

Farrah: She was getting better, but she is starting to back track. Baby steps. More counceling. She will get there and so will her mom.

Maci: AH I love her! She is an awesome mom and I hope that everything works out with her moving and the court case! I don't get why Ryan wants Bently so bad now when at first he didn't want to do anything. I think it is because of his parents and his new girlfriend, not him. I hope her and Kyle stay together, they are so cute!

Catlynn: I think she is a very strong girl and I just wish her the best when dealing with her family. I think her mom needs MAJOR help!!! Her mom is more like a kid then she is!

Farrah; It kind of seems like she's on the edge all the time? It's like she's ready to snap whenever, it's kind of scary. She's definitely progressed a lot but like burchy314 said, she's kind of back tracking. She needs to cool her jets. It does annoy me how her mom ignores her, uh, a lot. She gets so obsessed with Sophia that she completely blows off Farrah. It's sad. I think it would be helpful if Farrah took advantage of the guest house but she does need to be careful. Her mom as her landlord would be interesting. Farrah and her mom definitely still need a lot of counseling.

Catelynn; Oh the pregnancy hormones! I was like tearing up the entire time! I can't even imagine what she's going through right now... Her daughter turning 1 and her not being able to celebrate it with her. Tyler and Catelynn would've been amazing parents but considering their families they definitely made a better choice for Carly. Haha, I was blubbing at the end where they had a cake and blew out the candle for her. Oh so heartbreaking! :cry:

Amber; Oh I am so sick of the yelling! It's non-stop! Gary is trying hard and yay for him getting a job! (Finally!) And yeah, it was wrong that he woke up Leah at 6am, I definitely wouldn't have like that. OH was watching with me and I turned to him and I said, "You better not be doing that!" I mean, saying goodbye is totally fine but Gary did let Leah get all crazy and she definitely wasn't going back to sleep after that! But Amber over reacted. Babies cry, doesn't she know that by now? Half the time I thought she was going to whack Leah upside the head because she was so frustrated! I can't believe she kicked Gary out -- again. This is like an every episode thing now, huh? Either they need to seriously work things out or just... Not be together.

Maci; First of all, HOLY CRAP. That's a nice apartment! And she must be making BANK at her job to be able to afford that and utilities. I would be so happy to have an apartment like that! I kind of feel like she's jumping into moving but Maci's always made smart decisions. I do feel like it's mostly for Kyle but if it's what makes her happy. I do understand why she didn't want Kyle moving in though. I thought her parents took it pretty well. But yeah, Maci does need to move before Ryan takes her to court otherwise she is just stuck. I hope things work out for Maci.

Next week'll be good, anxious to watch it. Haha, I hate how this show is so addicting! :haha:

Farrah: She is SO annoying! But so is her mom.. I mean seriously. She's how old? You don't need to tell her not to stick spoons down a garbage disposal! Other than that.. she didn't really bug me tonight.. her mom bugged me more! And she usually doesn't.

Amber: I can't stand her. If I were that unhappy with a guy which she obviously is, I would not be getting myself all excited taking dancing lessons and trying on wedding dresses. It's so sad that she's just settling and he's settling too, they don't need to be together just because they have a daughter together, but I think they see otherwise! Hopefully one of them moves on because I'm sick of seeing them bitch & moan at each other in front of Leah, that poor girl is going to grow up and think that it's normal behavior and will be traumatized!

Maci: I love her. I was so happy that she found an apartment in Nashville and that her parents took it better then she had expected. I hope that her and Kyle stay together a long time though, I hope he's not just dating her to be on teen mom.. which I don't think he is! And yeah, how can she afford $825/month that is definitely not with working part-time at a restaurant that is for sure! Lucky for some!! I am so happy she's moving though and that she's obviously being mature, since she stated she didn't want to move in with Kyle in case they broke up.. so I'm happy for her!!

Caitlynn: I thought it was sad when she had the talk with Carly on her first birthday.. I almost started crying! But I was so happy not to have to see her mom on this episode! There was no arguments thank god!

Good episode! i am going to be heartbroken when it's over! :(

You don't need to tell her not to stick spoons down a garbage disposal!

Haha, right? Who does that? What is Farrah going to do? "Um... I'm going to stick this spoon down the garbage disposal! I was like, "Your daughter is 19. I'm pretty sure she knows not to stick non-food items down the garbage disposal". It was funny though. "This is a garbage disposal. You keep the water running when you use it." NO!!! WE HAD NO IDEA! :haha:

You don't need to tell her not to stick spoons down a garbage disposal!

Haha, right? Who does that? What is Farrah going to do? "Um... I'm going to stick this spoon down the garbage disposal! I was like, "Your daughter is 19. I'm pretty sure she knows not to stick non-food items down the garbage disposal". It was funny though. "This is a garbage disposal. You keep the water running when you use it." NO!!! WE HAD NO IDEA! :haha:

LOL! When she said that, my mom and I looked at each other and were like WTF! She's such a weirdo!! If my mom treated me like that, I could kind of understand why she's so mean to her!! hahaha, I would be so angry!!

Amber-AMBERS A TOTAL B**** to her friend.. way to cut your friend off while she is trying to give you her opinion. No wonder Gary has to yell.

Also want to add that if she waits around for mr perfect she wont find him, it took me a long time to realize that. My OH is amazing dont get me wrong but there are certain things about him that bother me, Their are things I dont like, but when I met him and get to know him I realized the things I love, the things that he does that make me happy and the way he makes me feel, and how he constantly works on our relationship, to make sure we are both happy, I realized that story book guy, the guy i dreamt of as a kid, who did everything perfect, was just a figment of my imagination. The sooner she realizes that a relationship isnt just love, its not easy, that they both need to work at it daily, the sooner she will be happy. (sorry for the little rant)

Maci- I moved 2 hrs away from tayes dad, Its not that bad, he takes taye every second weekend gets half the holidays ect. I know how maci feels with the going to court I dont know what I would do without my kids, the hard thing about being separated parents is knowing one day Taye may decide to move with his Dad, and I wont be able to stop him. I really feel for maci.

Cat And Ty- I never really have much to say about them, I mean honestly sounds harsh but get a job save your money and get a place, I wouldnt live in that environment.

Farrah- well i dont like her cause she is one of those people who think the world owes her everything, I would be so happy if my parents could offer me a house for cheaper rent, we pay so much. God I would be happy if my parents would babysit for me more than once a month. She drives me nuts.. Oh and her baby voice drives me nuts lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->