• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Teen mom last night

I really, really can't stand Amber. I can't stand her yelling!! And every single time they fight, she kicks him out. I thought it was interesting how Gary told her to stop cussing in front of Leah, and Amber says to her friend that he "makes" her cuss. No matter how angry someone makes you, you should be able to have some level of control in front of your kid. If she thinks she's settling, and isn't sure she wants to marry Gary, why is she trying on wedding dresses?? That is a toxic relationship that needs to end before they screw Leah up with all the yelling, screaming and swearing (and occasional hitting) in front of her.
I was so annoyed with Farrah - there was no need to be so rude to her parents about the car breaking down. Sometimes shit happens. She was acting like a spoiled brat. Her mom was annoying though, when talking about not putting a spoon down the garbage disposal...yes, that should definitely be common sense! But not leaving your daughter unattended on a bed or kitchen counter should be common sense too! LOL
I was happy for Tyler and Catelynn, and sad for them too. I can't imagine how hard it must have been to give Carly up...it's both a happy and painful situation for them. It really is too bad though, that Catelynn doesn't have much of a support system beyond Tyler.
I hope it all works out for Maci. I like Kyle, I think he seems like a good guy.

OK not a teen mom but I am coming in here anyways haha.

I HATE AMBER!! How is yelling at a baby going to make a baby stop yelling? I wanted to punch her through the tv :rofl: She should concentrate on cleaning her house and being a good mom, and not worry about fat ass Gary.

:grr: :grr: :grr:

^^ I'm not a teen mom either. :) I just love the show and enjoy talking about it. :haha:

I hate Amber a little more every episode. The little game she and Gary are playing about their relationship/engagement is really immature and stupid. Leah deserves way better than both of them.

I admire Caitlynn and Tyler. Good for them!

Amber: I will start off with Amber because she is a total idiot! First off, I was very upset to find out that she quit her job after Gary got a job. Seriously? It would not kill you to work! Yes, I know that Child Care is expensive, but I did hear her say that Gary's job is only a temp job. Meaning when that job is finished - what if he doesn't have another? Also, smart of you to quit your job then kick out the person with the job! ;) Tell me exactly, how will you pay your bills? Ugh.

I agree with Gary, Amber does not know how to be a parent. How dare she sit there and tell Gary that it is his fault that Leah acts this way or that. Leah is getting older, and with age comes defiance. She is just learning her way around. And in the car, Leah was just screaming. Granted its annoying, but don't scream back! Turn the radio on, try to get her to chill out you idiot! And then the way she acted when she kicked Gary out - I just have no respect for her. Someone needs to slap her or something - REALITY TIME.

Farrah: How she acted when her father's car broke down was so rude. Oh, I am sure your father planned that on your birthday Farrah! Good heavens. And the poor man putting up with Farrah and her mother? Eh, I give him props. I would have gone insane already. In the end, she needs to realize that some things are just not going to go her way and stop acting so hateful all the time.

Catelynn: Very sad to see that, but we all know Carly is better off not being around Butch and Catelynn's mom. I hope they get to see Carly some day soon!

Maci: Wow, her dad was not happy. But, she is trying to be independent and grow up. Very nice apartment, I imagine she is going to be paying for it with compensation from being on the show for the msot part. OF course, she is working. But I doubt she can get buy working part-time and pay $825 a month.

Okay here's my opinion:
Amber: Seriously, she does the same thing every episode. She gets mad and kicks Gary out. And she says she doesn't know if she wants to be with him or not. Well get it together for your child. And nobody can "make" you cuss just like mentioned before. People can make you angry but not cuss that's just anger management. And it probably wasn't wise of Gary to wake Leah up that early in the morning but I think he just wanted to say goodbye and give her a kiss and yelling at Leah isn't necessary she didn't do anything wrong she's just tired and cranky just like her mom is 24/7 so she should be more understandable!

Farrah: Wow, she was the one that wanted things to work out between her and her mom especially for sophia's sake so why is she acting so immature and acting like a kid again? Her mom is just trying to help and apparantly that's "annoying." Well annoying or not she should put it aside because her mom is helping her with her life by giving her the rental home so that Farrah can afford rent and help manage her bills. Plus free babysitter! She should take advantage of that and appreciate it instead of getting annoyed she's probably just mad because things didn't go as planned for Farrah and things didn't exactly go her way.

Catelynn: I look up to her and I know a lot of other people do too. It takes a lot of guts to give up your child but she did it to give Carly the best life possible. And Carly has great adoptive parents. I thought the necklace was beautiful and when Catelynn and Tyler were talking to Carly you could tell they really just wish Carly was with them instead of the adoptive parents. It was really sad.

Maci: She is one of the best role-models. She is extremely mature for her age and Kyle is a great guy for her to be with. Ryan, I don't know what to say he should have been there from the beginning but he wasn't and he should have to pay for that not Maci. Maci is the one that works, goes to school, takes care of Bentley and does everything she is supposed to before she even decides to have a life of her own. She puts taking care of Bentley and supporting Bentley before anything else and that's how it should be.

All I gotta say is....

Leah is going to grow up and be just like Amber. What a pity.

Did anyone else think it was kind of funny when Farrah said she was going to call the health department because there was a mouse OUTSIDE her building? Granted, the mouse looked pretty messed up, but what's the health department going to do? It was outside! LOL

Did anyone else think it was kind of funny when Farrah said she was going to call the health department because there was a mouse OUTSIDE her building? Granted, the mouse looked pretty messed up, but what's the health department going to do? It was outside! LOL

HAHAHA! YES.
It was so funny.. but then I thought OMG that's so gross! If I were in that situation, I wouldn't have even like left the house!! Hahah, but yeah that's so funny.. that poor mouse lol, it looked it's leg was broken or something!! :(

I love Maci. She seems like a smart girl. :) I wish she posted here lol

HAHAHA! YES.
It was so funny.. but then I thought OMG that's so gross! If I were in that situation, I wouldn't have even like left the house!! Hahah, but yeah that's so funny.. that poor mouse lol, it looked it's leg was broken or something!! :(

Yeah, I probably would have crossed the street to avoid it!

I'm confused about something...a few episodes ago, Maci said her car broke down on the way home from Nashville, so she was having to drive a rental car. She's still driving that same car....hasn't it been a really long time? How long does it take to get your car fixed? Did I miss something? Did she buy a new car?

I'm confused about something...a few episodes ago, Maci said her car broke down on the way home from Nashville, so she was having to drive a rental car. She's still driving that same car....hasn't it been a really long time? How long does it take to get your car fixed? Did I miss something? Did she buy a new car?

I noticed that too! It has been like the past three episodes she's been driving around that car, lol glad you noticed it too. I have no idea why she could still be driving it though!

they should pick someone else from 16 and preg and kick amber off, i hate her

Maci: OF course, she is working. But I doubt she can get buy working part-time and pay $825 a month.[/COLOR]

Doesn't she also get child support from Ryan?

Yes, I think she gets about $237 a month, since he is not employed. He will get to pay even less if he is allowed to see Bentley more.

Really thats stupid, i get $250 from my sons Dad and he takes him every second weekend... And he makes 45,000 a year... LOL, shoulda went threw a mediator

I noticed that too! And the funny thing is that if you look carefully when Maci gives Bentley to Ryan, you SEE her car in the background? Haha

x__amour your totally right lol, he parents probably bought it for her, they looking loaded.. they have like 6 vehicles in their back yard...

Attachments

• asad.jpg
    asad.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 29

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member