• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Teen mom last night

LOL is it bad I feel horrible for amber?!?!!
I mean, I feel sorry for Gary but really he needs to GO AWAY and move on.. of course he'll always be a part of her life because of Leah but like, if a guy was treating me like that and punching me. I would LEAVE! Obviously he doesn't want to for the sake of Leah but he is making things worse! Although, Amber isn't making anything better.. but I just think she's so much better then him! I AM A WEIRDO OR WHAT

does anyone ever wonder if carly`s adoptive parents watch teen mom?

I thought that too! I wonder if they do. I'm sure they must.. I mean if I were in their situation I would lol just to see what she's up to but then it might be a bit depressing, iykwim!

I feel bad for Gary because I really think Amber is abusive, and it's even worse because she has no problems constantly screaming at Gary and hitting him in front of Leah. She seems to have no control over herself at all.
I'm not saying that Gary himself is a prize, but I do feel bad for him. I REALLY don't like Amber though, so maybe I'm biased!

does anyone ever wonder if carly`s adoptive parents watch teen mom?

I thought that too! I wonder if they do. I'm sure they must.. I mean if I were in their situation I would lol just to see what she's up to but then it might be a bit depressing, iykwim!

i thibk it would be very hard to watch them cry all the time ,
i also think it will be weird and the babies can see how their parents acted when they were babies

if memory serves, amber is on an antidepressant. (Ive been catching up on previous episodes)

and yes, she is abusive. If gary ever wanted to take leah away, all he would have to do is show clips of how she abused him on the show. And where is amber's family anyway? Ive not seen them all season..... since teen mom has been on, I dont recall them on the show. last I saw was them on 16 and pregnant.

if memory serves, amber is on an antidepressant. (Ive been catching up on previous episodes)

and yes, she is abusive. If gary ever wanted to take leah away, all he would have to do is show clips of how she abused him on the show. And where is amber's family anyway? Ive not seen them all season..... since teen mom has been on, I dont recall them on the show. last I saw was them on 16 and pregnant.

Shes on anti-depressants and anti-anxiety pills, but she is seriously unbalanced and needs something much stronger than zoloft and xanax, lol.

amber is abusive but seriously gary is like mentally 10. They should never have had kids lol. Poor Leah should just have someone else raise her so she has a shot in hell.

amber, oh my god. how the hell did she not end up in jail!!!

Oh my gosh. It's kind of funny because me and my friend were just talking about how Amber could get Leah taken away because of domestic violence and now look it here. She is hitting, kicking, and slapping Gary when he's threatening to call child protective services. And she says she is scared so why is she hitting him??

All I have to say is it's kind of a good thing Gary isn't scrawny because he probably would have fallen down the stairs when she kicked him in the back!

Amber; Yeah, I'll start with her. She is psycho. She needs hard core anger management. Oh my God. She better not be beating Leah like that. I don't like Gary at all but I feel so bad for him. Amber is just wailing on him! She better be careful, especially like 4 million people watch this and I bet some are CPS. She is making herself look like a complete DUMB ASS. She really needs to get help. Damn. I wonder what Leah will think when she's old enough to watch and comprehend the show.

Maci; Oh my goshhh. Kyle is such a good daddy to Bentley! It's so cute! I'm so glad Ryan and Maci worked everything out like adults! Haha, just what Maci said.

Catelynn; Sad that Tyler and Catelynn didn't get to graduate :( She wasn't in this episode too much but I'm glad her mom, April is cooling down a lot! It must've been sad to watch all her friends graduate without her. Good to see she has a plan in life though!

Farrah; She's getting better! She's still an ugly crier though, aha. :haha: It was nice of Derek's sister, Cassy to step up and get the test done... Though she should've done it the first time. Oh those pregnancy hormones! I was tearing up so much! So sad Sophia will never meet her dad. And she does look SO much like him!

Teen Mom's going to be done really soon :(
16 and Pregnant is coming in mid-October so there's only a few more episodes. I really do hope they come back for Season 3 though!

I love how Amber's friend was like "He can't prove that your a unfit mother, don't worry he can't take her away" YES HE CAN!!! Just watch the show!!! Ask the millions of people that watch the show. Read all of the comments about how bad she is...something will happen. She needs anger management.

I am glad that Maci and Ryan figured out a schedule...now hopefully it says calm. BUT if Maci and Kyle break up I am going to like cry lol.

I feel bad that Caytlynn or however you spell it haha didn't graduate time but she is still so close.

Farrah I don't have much to say excpet that I feel bad for her and Sophia that they lost Sophia's Dad.

What worries me the most about Amber is, when will she start hitting Leah? I know it's different, but if she has that little control over her anger, what's to stop her from hitting Leah someday? Something needs to be done about her. If it were Gary behaving like that, I bet something would be done about him...so why is Amber allowed to physically assault Gary like that? Just because she's a girl doesn't make it better. She needs to be stopped. She is a PSYCHO, and the only good thing about it is that it gives Gary proof that perhaps Leah should live with him.
I love Kyle! I think he and Maci are great together. I was also happy that she worked everything out with Ryan, and that Ryan wasn't an ass about it!
What's with these people buying a new car when theirs breaks down??? Can nobody just fix their car? LOL. Farrah can't be too hard up for money if she can just buy a new one rather than fix her old one. It's not like her old one was a beater on its last legs or something! Anyway, I felt so sad for her last night. I'm glad Derek's sister finally did the right thing, and that it all went well, but my heart broke for Farrah, seeing how hard it was for her. Hopefully she and Kassy can keep in touch, it would probably be good for Sophia to have contact with her Dad's family.

Amber OK I do not feel bad for her anymore! She is a frigging PSYCHO. No joke, like the way she was physically abusing Gary and calling him a fatass was just insane. I felt so bad for him. :'( Although he really really really needs to get away from her and try and get Leah because Amber has the worst attitude. She was so mean to Leah when she was climbing on that tv stand (which is understandable) but then Leah started running away crying when she was yelling at her. I'm sure she does some bad stuff off camera (not saying she's abusive but I'm sure she's worse off camera as far as yelling goes) there's only so much yelling you can do to a 1.5 year old. I hope Gary gets custody of Leah, Amber is unfit to be a mom.. she can't even handle her crying! I mean, seriously! GET OVER IT. Plus when Gary took her (I don't know how long he had her) to his moms house she didn't even like care, if my FOB took Kenny I would be following him or calling the police!!

Farrah I cried!! I was so happy she met with Cassy, but then her mom pissed me off when she said "I didn't want you to meet her because I knew it would make you sad". I think it's actually a good thing that she's involving herself and Sophia with Derrick's family, it'll be good for her to know them otherwise she may resent Farrah when she watches Teen Mom when she's older! lol!

Catelynn I thought it was sad her and Tyler couldn't graduate and when she said "Oh I have all A's and B's" when she really had all C's and D's! LMAO. I'm getting bored of them though, same ol same ol

Maci I feel bad for Ryan. But I'm glad they worked out an agreement. I was a tad bit confused because the reason she moved away was because she didn't want him taking Bentley 3 days a week or whatever but it looked as if that was what they decided on in the end anyways? Weird!

:flower:

To amygwen, I'm pretty sure that Maci wanted to move away so that she can be with Kyle she just decided to do it right then and there before Ryan took her to court because if he took her to court before she moved, she wouldn't be able to move because the law states that she can't move furthur than like 100 miles or something like that

To x__Amour, OMG that's hilarious she does have an ugly cry hahahahahaha

^^^ yeah that's true! i forgot about that!

hahah!! :rofl: I am glad you guys mentioned her cry, everytime she cries I cringe.. it's really weird how big her mouth gets it kind of looks like she's smiling haha! :flower:

haha i know and her face just like scrunches up

It's like she's growling, baring her teeth like that when she cries.
Rrrrrr.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"