• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Teen mom last night

If she is that is CRAZY! She never even talks to guys anymore so when would it have happend haha.

Oh, she's not! It was on MTV news. Haha, that would be a shocker though.

https://remotecontrol.mtv.com/2010/09/29/exclusive-interview-with-farrah-the-rumors-are-false-im-not-pregnant/

idk... i bought the magazine and kinda freaked out because it shows pictures of her on Sept 29th at a hair show...
She def looks pregnant.
EEK

Hopefully it's the truth!
Deep down i think it would be kind of great if it was the truth because there would be another spin off HAHA

I'm so bad.

DON'T READ THIS IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE LATEST EPISODE INLESS YOU WANT IT TO BE SPOILED LOL.

Caytlynn: I hate her mom...that is all haha.

Farrah: I am glad she got the social service money she needs. She is getting really mature, but still needs help. She needs to watch Sophia more. I hope her mom realizes how much Farrah lost when Sophias dad died.

Maci: NOOOOOOOOOOOO THEY BROKE UP!!!! :( that wasn't supposed to happen. They were so cute together, but I guess he wasn't ready. I don't know why but I just kinda feel like her and Ryan are going to try again. I feel so bad for Bentley I hope he will be ok.

Amber: OMG WTF! She is dating a guy in jail! He is so creepy! That was their first date and he was like "You are perfect. It was the best day of my life when I met you" I mean really!? She didn't even ask why he was in jail. He is just creepy. He should not be aloud near Leah. I just have a bad feeling about this, but now we know why he is trying with her. He doesn't know about how crazy she is because he is in jail lol. And Gary was saying he was sorry, but why? He didn't do anything! He isn't the one that should be sorry, Amber is. She is the crazy one.

Farrah; I'm really, really glad she is getting the social security to help Sophia out. And good for her to put some away for Sophia's college fund. Farrah is actually getting a lot better and becoming more responsible.

Catelynn; Her mom needs to chill. Seriously. I can't even imagine Catelynn trying to raise Carly in that kind of environment. It'll be hard for her to see Carly again though, that's for sure.

Amber; Wow. She moved on fast. Interesting pick of guy. But at least she was the better person and apologized to Gary. It was sweet of him to get her flowers. I don't think they'll get back together but I hope they can be civil.

Maci; I can't believe Kyle broke up with Maci... I was not suspecting that at all. It was definitely shocking. But I don't think he was ready for it and once he had Maci and Bentley full time I just think it was overwhelming for him. I don't see them getting back together.

Well, next week is the season finale! I'm pretty sure that they'll come back for season 3. At least I hope so! I don't see Amber or Gary getting back together nor do I see Maci and Kyle together anymore either. It would be crazy strange if Maci and Ryan got back together but I kind of feel deep down they still might have feelings for each other? Ryan has changed but he still has problems. It would be good for Bentley if they were together but they should only if they'll be happy. We'll see! Catelynn and Tyler getting to see Carly is cool but I hope it doesn't re-trigger their guilt. Farrah's been pretty quiet this season but I hope things work out for her.

SPOILER ALERT:
Amber:: OMG that guy Amber picked up @ Wal mart...really now? The best day was when You met her at walmart...like yesterday? & You love her daughter already? & He's on work release? Does this not scream not a good catch, or is that just me???

Farrah: I'm glad she's trying to get her mom to understand her feelings for Her baby daddy. Her mom needs to understand her feelings so she can watch what she says especially around Sophia.

I can't wait for the season finale!!! Catlynn & Tyler get to see Carly! YAY!!!

Has anyone been reading magazines on the girls from Teen Mom. Not Ok magazine. Farrah's not pregnant, or so she says in US magazine, which is more creditable. But did anyone hear that AMBER IS GETTING INVESTIAGATED abuse? Thats one of the websites said. So someone at CPS is watching the show or Gary finally did something. Here's a link if anyone's intrested...

https://www.radaronline.com/exclusi...eing-investigated-police-and-child-protective

I love, LOVE, Catelynn and Tyler!! I'm so glad they get to see Carly. That's gotta be tough. No wonder they're so nervous! I can't believe Catelynn's mother. It's really shitty that she doesn't even have her Mom's support about the decision she made.

I'm glad CPS is investigating Amber. She's crazy and needs a wake up call.

I'm also so sad for Maci! I cannot believe Kyle just broke up with her like that. It was so rude the way he acted. She moved there for him! But I'm glad she's staying and not running back home. It will be good for her to have a life of her own.

The story about Sophia's father truly breaks my heart. I cry everytime I hear this. It's devastating. And Sophia looks just like him!! I can't believe Farrah's Mom was like... "well they broke up for awhile". So that means she shouldn't be devastated by this? She loved him. And it's the father of her child!! I can't believe how clueless some of these Mothers are.

Ick I hope Amber gets investigated for abuse, even if she is just acting for a TV show, that is f*cked up!! She needs help (medication, therapy, something!!) and honestly Leah would probably be better off with Gary. I've never seen her playing with Leah on the show just yelling at her to quit crying, or stop getting into stuff she shouldn't be (maybe she wouldn't if you'd get off your ass and played with her??) lol.. sorry I am quite opinionated on that situation!

Maci, I feel bad for her because I think she does have a good head on her shoulders, but moving to Nashville was a bad idea... away from her family/friends, Ryan & his family (Bentley's family)... for a guy?? That she wasn't even with for very long?? Sorry. Stupid stupid idea.. when she could have lived at home or in an apartment there no problem? For me if a relationship meant changing my life and my kid's life around like that, I would see it as a sign. I like Maci though a lot!

Caitlynn & Tyler.. I hope they get out on their own soon, the home environment there is just no good :(

& Farrah.. I really like her too. I'm glad her and her mom are working on stuff... and that Sophia's aunt met her and they are getting some help now.. but the whole thing is so heartbreaking :(

I will be surprised if Maci and Kyle don't get back together...they were just in a magazine that said they were discussing marriage! Maybe that interview happened before they broke up though. I hope they do get back together - I was totally shocked! Especially since Kyle was so "whatever" about it, know what I mean?
Amber's new man creeped me out big time. And he was in jail? Why didn't she ask him what he was in jail for? Isn't that something you would want to know, especially since you have a child? Maybe she asked and they edited it out, I don't know. I hate her anyway. Did anyone see the scenes from next week when she says to Gary "I've been a parent to her since day one, what have you been?" Why is she so delusional about her parenting? I'm not a huge fan of Gary, but he's CLEARLY been the better parent to Leah! I wish Gary would stop apologizing to her....for the most part, she's the one who has treated him badly. They're both guilty, but come on, she's been way worse to him than he has been to her. It was nice to see her apologize for hitting him, but it just shouldn't have happened in the first place. She's a psycho. I can't believe that she called Gary asking him to come and get Leah so she could go out - when he didn't jump to her demands immediately, she started swearing and freaking out on him! She was asking the guy to come and get their daughter as a FAVOR to her so she could go out with another man. Can't really blame him for rushing over there.
I'm glad Farrah is going to get the money Sophia deserves, and I'm glad it appears that her mother has finally seen how much Derek meant to her. Just because they broke up and he was mean to her doesn't mean she didn't love him, and that it didn't hurt when he died. Poor girl.
I hate Catelynn's mother. She's a very poor excuse for a mother, and it's a miracle that Catelynn seems to have turned out so well. I'm glad they get to see Carly.

Although I know Amber deserves to be investigated, I feel uneasy about it. Maybe it is just the thought of putting myself in her shoes. Facing losing your child would be so heart wrenching and I think I would literally die inside. But I know she deserves whatever she gets, but I still feel that way. I missed Episode 10, so I did not get to see the physical altercation between Gary and Amber. They are not showing it online right now, so could not catch up. But from what I did see - WOW. That is all I can say!!

I am happy for Farrah, and that it is proven that she does know who the father of her child is and everything. Although I hate that in this society you have to prove things like that to others just to get anywhere in life. I know people lie about it, but honestly it infuriates me a little. I wish her mother understood more, but hopefully she is getting there. It really seems as if Farrah is trying to get along with her parents. That is nice.

I am glad Catelynn and Tyler get to see Carly. But I know its going to be very emotional. I am nervous for them!! I hate Catelynn's mom! She reminds me WAY TOO MUCH of my mother!

I cannot believe Kyle broke up with Maci. Wow. I wasn't expecting that at all. I don't know that they are done for good or anything, but I am interested to see what happens between Maci and Ryan in the next episode. INTERESTING. :)

Can't believe it is almost over! :(

Maci's too smart for Kyle. "hims not old 'nough yet" :haha: I watched it with my OH and he had a blast laughing at the Wal-Mart guy.

Since when did Wal Mart become such a popular pick up joint? Isn't that where Gary met that girl he went out with a few episodes ago?

I've been watching it online as we don't get it over here (well, they showed the odd episode) but was there one on last night? It hasn't been updated on the website I go to and it's driving me mad!

I don't have much to say that hasn't already been said.

BUT, I feel like Kyle treated Maci much like Ryan used to treat her. I couldn't believe it. It was all so sudden. He seemed like he has already made up his mind and is just done. I sympathize with Maci...she's such a beautiful and smart girl and yet no man can treat her right. HOWEVER, on Kyle's twitter he still talks about Maci and Bentley. I think they got back together.

Personally As far as Kyle and Maci go, I think that it was defiantly rushed. There is alot of pressure on Kyles shoulders and I honestly dont mind if you all disagree, this is from personal experience that i have this opinion. Maci I dont think truly understands what she was expecting from him. But at the same time i feel like he when he left he was waiting for her to tell him not to go. I truly dont think Kyle wanted to break up i think he wanted to let Maci know that it was a little to much to soon, and the conversation kinda got backed into a corner. Also want to add that Maci is his first real girlfriend, Maybe its best they take some time apart but i personally dont think they are done. As Far as Maci and Ryan HAHAHA I DO NOT think she would ever get back together with him, not after all the shit hes put her threw, not to mention hes unemployed and lives with his parents hes a lazy ass who does nothing.

Amber just proved her stupidity this episode, she is a real moron. Felt pretty bad to see Gary cry, i know it must be tough to just throw away 4 years.

as far as the other too same ol same ol, glad kat and ty get to see Carly..

So apparently Amber's new man is a registered sex offender!!! And it gets worse....he's listed as a child molester. OMG!! Perez Hilton had it on his site, with this link:

https://www.icrimewatch.net/offenderdetails.php?OfndrID=1275106&AgencyID=54851

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->