• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Teen mom last night

I dont understand why Amber is even aloud near Leah, why the F hasn't anyone done anything about this yet. Gary isnt much better for allowing his daughter around that for so long, I think Either Gary needs to get off his fat ass and take his daughter with him or someone needs to take that poor little girl away. Sorry kids dont watch themselves and they need a parent, maybe get off your ass and take care of your kid. Omg, I want to go over to her house and punch her in the head just so she knows how it feels.

Ryan and Maci.. They are so funny, she made me laugh "WE DID IT LIKE ADULTS" "BE PROUD OF YOURSELF!" LOL, shes adorable. She is by far the best Mom our of the 4. The only thing that bothers me is the fact Bentley STILL has a passifier..

Cat and Ty... Seriously sorry i just dont think they should be on the show.. They do the same things over and over, Its like the same ol same ol with them ever episode.

Farrah- ahahahaha sorry I cant handle her cry ive never seen someone cry so "ugly". My heart go's out to her for the fact that she has to deal with that, It would be hard but Its apart of life, Theres nothing anyone can do about it.

if memory serves, amber is on an antidepressant. (Ive been catching up on previous episodes)

and yes, she is abusive. If gary ever wanted to take leah away, all he would have to do is show clips of how she abused him on the show. And where is amber's family anyway? Ive not seen them all season..... since teen mom has been on, I dont recall them on the show. last I saw was them on 16 and pregnant.

IIRC, I believe they live out of state?

Was watching the new episode today and they've FINALLY omitted the violence. They added a little domestic violence ad as well. But if you see the full video of the abuse on youtube it's another story :( I CANNOT BELIEVE that the crew didn't intervene, and instead continued filming the entire thing. If Gary was hitting Amber they would have stepped in right away.

GRRRRRRRRR!

Sorry hun, speaking in an interview and saying you need therapy won't make up for it. If the roles were reversed Gary would be in jail, and Amber should be too.

Sorry haha. Rant over!

I agree with you! Gary definitely manned up by not hitting her back and trying to avoid her. good on him

I totally agree. It's disgusting that they just let Amber abuse Gary like that. If it were Gary doing it, they would have intervened, and there would be a huge uproar about it. Because she's a girl, they just watch and do nothing? That's not right. She's lucky Gary didn't hit her back, because in my opinion, it would have been well within his rights to. Yes, he's bigger, but that doesn't mean he should just have to stand there and take a beating like that. Good for him for having self restraint.

According to Perez Hilton, the police are now investigating and may charge Amber with assault! They received two "anonymous" e-mails urging them to look into the incident.

ETA: Here's a link to an article about it: https://heraldbulletin.com/breakingnews/x1535831910/Anderson-Teen-Mom-being-investigated-for-assault

Child protective services needs to be involved!!! Their daughter SHOULD NOT be around that kind of violence.

I don't have anything to say about the other girls because i was so appalled with how Amber acted in the show.
I watched it with my husband (a RARE occurrence) and all he had to say was "That girl is so uneducated, cursing like a sailer and beating the shit out of people like shes some kind of hardass"
It's true! She challenges Gary like a man would challenge a man when they are about to fight.
I don't think she realizes that the most effective way of arguing with your partner/spouse is to talk about it calmly and showing your intellect rather than looking like a complete dumbass and screaming and beating people.
This show was truly frightening to watch and I feel so bad for Gary.
Clearly he is being mentally and physically abused by Amber. She is doing something psychologically to him because he keeps coming back. I think he needs to go to therapy and finally get away from that crazy lady!
It's just like how women who experience domestic violence feel like they can't leave.

It's perplexing how Amber thinks her baby can't be taken away and "she has custody" yada yada yada.
Doesn't she know she is on National...rather...Worldwide television for the whole world to see. I wouldn't be surprised if Child Protective Services has already paid her a visit.
After that episode I see no reason why Amber should be considered a "fit mother"
She is clearly crazy and needs help.
What did she get so mad over? Oh ya, baby sheets! WHO FRICKIN CARES!
BE THANKFUL!
If my MIL brought over new baby sheets I would give her a big hug and say "Thank you, I just couldn't afford to do this myself. I appreciate this!"
But instead she thinks that just because she can't afford sheets that she's a bad mother.
When in reality her abusive behavior makes her a bad mother.
When she was freaking out Gary asked her if she took her meds. I think she has serious issues and might be on something more than just anti-depressants.
And how mature of Gary to not yell or even fight back when Amber was beating the shit out of him (verbally and mentally)
Clearly Amber doesn't love Gary because I LOVE LOVE LOVE my husband to pieces and would never consider hitting him or calling him a fatass...no matter how mad I got.

Amber, I hope you were truly embarrassed by the footage shown on Tuesday night. You are about to get a rude awakening when Gary and Leah leave your life for good! (But it doesn't seem like she cares much anyway because in the next episode shes making out with another guy! I hope he knows what he's getting into!)
I think many young moms out there make WONDERFUL moms, but Amber is not one of them! She is one girl who should've used a condom and NEVER had kids!

And MTV, I'm so glad you aired this and didn't keep it on the cutting room floor. I think it shows a great example of how women aren't the only ones who experience abuse in relationships, it's the men too. It is real and more common than people think. Many things aren't being done about it because it's "just a girl" but a girl can be strong too! I believe if Amber wasn't on TV then no one would ever know about this abuse and Gary would have to endure this behind closed doors.

SO SAD!!!!

Amber is the trailer park trash that gives young moms a bad name. She has no clue how to raise her daughter.

brunette&bubs - i couldn't have said it better myself!! I am sure Child Protective Services has been involved at one time or another. If they haven't been, they will be now after that episode!! I cannot stand how Amber acts altogether. She is NEVER nice to Leah. When she cries she throws her in her crib. Don't you think maybe she could use some love and affection? I feel bad for Leah. I don't want her taken away from her family but maybe she could at least just be with Gary who actually cares about her and wants to take care of her.

Oh noo! I just saw a commercial and there's only 2 more episodes left! :cry:

so is teen mom new series showing in the UK yet? hope i've not missed it!

just thought i'd share this with you ladies.
Saw this when at target today.
Not sure if its true...
I think it would make great tv if it was!

Attachments

• teenmomfarrahpregnantagain-224x300.jpg
    teenmomfarrahpregnantagain-224x300.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 23

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back