Teen mom last night

WOOOOOOOOOW She really knows how to pick them! Hopefully someone tells her.

Can I state the obvious and say -- that's what happens when you meet a guy in the parking lot of walmart and then are suddenly dating him that same night. Amber needs to get her shit together.

Can I state the obvious and say -- that's what happens when you meet a guy in the parking lot of walmart and then are suddenly dating him that same night. Amber needs to get her shit together.

:rofl: So true.

And that's also why, when you find out your new man was in jail, you ask WHY he was there!!

Way to go Amber endanger your child since your a moron.. She should not be a mom

Dude gave me the creeps, and I could tell she got them too, seems like she wanted him so bad she ignored her intuitions.

Seriously like that guy was such a friggin weirdo! He hadn't even met Leah and he was like "I love her" um, yeah weirdo you're really over the top. If I went on a date with a guy who was like that, I would've left. Gary is way better then him, I don't know their relationship obviously they're both extremely unhappy and they are just settling, but from what I know about Gary and from what I know about this creepy jail guy, I like Gary much better. She's a psycho.

Oh and Kyle sucks. I hope Ryan and Maci get back together haha! :flower:

This is definitely why, as a parent, you have to do your research! Granted she was not bringing the guy around Leah as of yet, but honestly? When he said he was in jail - why did she not ask why? That is horrible. :nope:

People!

Ok, so I found this ... just thought I would share.

https://www.usmagazine.com/momsbabies/news/teen-moms-amber-isnt-dating-sex-offender-2010810

So if he is not the Chris who is a sex offender...what did he do?

Well Amber vaguely mentioned drugs in the article, so perhaps it has something to do with that?

Completely random but just thought I would mention...

I wonder if they will ever have a "Teen Mom: 10 years later" or a "The Teens of Teen Mom"

That would be cool :)

So I just got nauseous when I read that scummy walmart guy was a sex offender.

Okay it's not sex offender but frick why would you want to get involved with a criminal when you have a very young child and ex who is talking about CPS:dohh:

how funny, she got skinny but she is still a cow. Im sorry that is mean, but gosh it made me laugh....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->