• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Teen mom last night

Have you guys seen the previews???? I want it to be Tuesday!!

I just want to know how Amber thinks Gary has NOT been a parent since day 1?? because she's always saying she's been there her whole life and since day 1 blahblah... congrats for doing what you're supposed to do then?? :wacko:

wait, how is it NOT that guy??? i mean he looks JUST like him... in my opinion, it IS the same guy and she's just trying to not look like an idiot who met a guy at walmart and listened to him talk about how he loved that he had a daughter and was in jail (FOR BEING A SEX OFFENDER).

Could be MTV covering it up too for some reason.. who knows. He's creepy sex offender or not.. he'd be cut if that were me, telling me I'm perfect and he loves my daughter etc on our first date :wacko: I do like that Amber told him she wasn't looking for a new dad or w/e it was she said though.

sorry to change the subject ..i havent seen the previews yet

but i saw a tabloid on a magazine that said macie and ryan are back together?

think its true?

I kind of want it to be :shy:

They make a cute couple.. I think you can tell they still have feelings for each other.. but he is just really immature and needs to do a bit of growing up before it will ever work out.

I think it could be. They have feelings for eachother and they have a son together, they might be trying to make it work. Hopefully they take it slow this time.

Hopefully he will appreciate her more and make more effort as a dad, now that he has been away from her/him for a bit.

I deff need to start watching that show!! It's sounds good..if only I had cable lol

you ladies catch the special episode of never before seen footage of season two yesterday? it was very interesting!

I think that preview where ryan says "do you think we should be together" is just mtv taking a smartass comment and putting it in the previews to get people talking, lol. i think she's still with kyle. on maci's official formspring (she just took it down a few weeks ago but used to answer peoples questions) she said that her and kyle are still together. so i don't know... it's possible she was only saying that to not give away what really happens but i don't know! either way i'm excited for tonight :) :)

I really hate that I have to wait until tomorrow to see the new episode. Suppose I will survive, lol. I don't really think that Maci and Ryan would get back together, just because of how she has talked about him in previous episodes. Plus the fact that he still doesn't have a job and everything else. What would she be getting herself in to? I think her and Kyle are still together though. Can't be sure .. suppose we will find out!

you ladies catch the special episode of never before seen footage of season two yesterday? it was very interesting!

I just watched some of it. I really do not like the way Farrah treats/talks to her parents. She is the most disrespectful little wench! I had finally started to soften up on her but after seeing that footage I'm back on the "I loathe Farrah" bandwagon. What a b!tch! :growlmad:

OMG how did Catelyn and Tyler not ball their eyes out when they held Carly? I was crying. :cry:

LOL i was crying too!!! tyler was soo cute with carly, i was seriously bawling. agh, hormones, lol. also... amber is NUTS. i can't believe she let that guy move in so soon and be around her baby. something about that does NOT seem right to me. and then for that guy to take the phone and try to talk to gary- gary was right, he has NOTHING to do with that situation!!

and i really think gary was right to be angry about the guy dressing her and changing her diapers. he should be angry that that guy is even around his daughter to begin with!! amber hardly knows him, the guy has been in jail before, you NEVER KNOW what he is capable of!! (especially if he is that guy who is a convicted child molester... omgggg)

I baww'd too with the face scrunching, she's so adorable, a spitting image of her mother.

It makes me cringe every time chris is around that baby

and I do agree with Gary with him changing her diaper, child molester or not, no strange guy should be doing things like that.

yeah, that chris guy has given me the creeps even before i read the sex offender stuff. like when he was on his FIRST date with amber and was telling her that the day he met her was the best day of his life, and talking about how he loves leah already before he even ever met her!-- ummmm how was that NOT a red flag for amber? i seriously can't believe she moved that guy in. it makes me sick.

Last episode :cry:
I really hope that it comes back for a 3rd season, it'll be cute seeing the babies older and speaking more!

Catelynn; I don't understand how they weren't crying when they saw Carly! I was like tearing up the entire time! Carly was so cute. I'm glad Catelynn's mom April has calmed the crap down and was nice though. The face scrunchie thing with Catelynn and Carly was sooo cute. I really hope Tyler and Catelynn graduate and succeed.

Farrah; Oh man, Farrah needs to calm down. Her mom is her land lord and she has to respect that. She has every right to charge Farrah a fee for moving in. I wanted to slap Farrah when she was complaining about the walls not being painted. I was like, "Oh shut up." I wonder if that relationship works out. I hope Farrah grows up and comes back a better parent.

Amber; Dumb. $5 she gets pregnant with Chris. Though Gary was being silly saying Amber was neglecting her because she had scratches from the park. They both need to calm down and work things out for their daughter. I thought it was hilarious how the first time her daughter talks she tells her Mom to shut up. Hopefully Amber'll come back a better person.

Maci; It would be interesting if Maci and Ryan get back together but they should definitely only do it if they will be happy together. There's no point of being together if they're unhappy. Maci is such a strong person and giving. I know how hard it must be to give Ryan an extra day but she really just wants to be a good mom. I really hope things work out for her.

Well, it was a great season and hoping to see these girls again hopefully in Season 3!

I was pretty disturbed that Amber was letting her new boyfriend just change her daughter and take care of her when he just met her. That wouldn't confuse your daughter or anything by bringing another man into the house all of a sudden!! She's an idiot. Seriously. I loved how she just laid on the bed while he cleaned up the house. I think Gary is 100% right in being mad that Amber would let this strange guy change his daughter's diapers. That just skeeves me out.

I cried too when Tyler and Catelynn saw Carly. That scene at the picnic table with Carly and Catelynn scrunching their faces up was freaking adorable. And then when Teresa started crying when she was showing Carly that recordable book they got her. Oh geez! I cried like a baby!!

Farrah should really shut her mouth. She has a beautiful place to live for super cheap. She needs to stop being so ungrateful. Farrah asked to be treated like all the other tennants so that's exactly what her Mom is doing.

I don't want Maci and Ryan to get back together. Ryan is such a bum. He doesn't work and spunges off his parents. That relationship would not be good for Maci. I hope her and Kyle really did get back together. It annoys me that he just kind of gave up on their relationship as soon as he got the slightest bit overwhelmed.

I can't wait to see the reunion next week!!

I cried last night after Teen Mom was over! I am so sad.. I really hope it comes back for a season 3, I'm sure it will..

Catelynn OMG, Carly looked EXACTLY like her! I couldn't get over it. I was crying my eyes out the entire time. I can't even imagine how her and Tyler felt. I'm glad her mom was no where to be seen on this episode!

Farrah She's so ANNOYING. I swear that guy she went out with is SO gay!!!! I would bet my life on it. Either way, I think she made a bad decision when it came to moving into her mom's rental house - it'll only make things worse I'm sure. I think the tearful "I'm so glad you're my mom" at the end was sooooo fake. Give me a break!

Amber Her and Gary are TOTALLY going to get back together. I know it. Chris is a rebound and he's using her. He's using her to have somewhere to live and to borrow her car. I don't feel sorry for her at all. And when Gary left her house and shoved the door in her face and she hit against the wall, I was hoping he'd come back to punch her in the face! I can't stand her!! AHH

Maci I'm not sure if Ryan and her will get back together, but I think it's a possibility now that they're both single and have had some time away from each other, but I don't know - you never know! I think she's being really brave still living in Nashville though away from her parents! I think I'd be too nervous to do that!

:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"