• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Teen mom last night

Ah, ohmygawsh! I cannot wait to watch it! Seems like a lot of stuff is going on so far. & I cannot believe some of the stuff I am hearing. Tsk. tsk.

In "real time", Amber and Gary are back together (she dumped Chris), and Maci and Kyle are together. It says so in interviews with them right on MTV's website.

I couldn't believe Farrah's bitching either. I thought she was getting better and learned how to not talk with that dumbass condescending sarcastic attitude all the time, but I guess not. SHE is the one who wanted her mom to treat her like a normal tenant, so that's what Debra is doing! She never would have charged Farrah extra rent for moving in early if Farrah hadn't come to her with that contract insisting that she be treated like an average tenant.

I can't believe how rude Farrah was being to her (dad? stepdad?) when he was trying to help her out!

How cute is Carly.. amazing the kind of similarities and IDK 'bond' they have isn't it??

I don't know anyone who has put their baby for adoption, so while I can understand how she is feeling-- not that I can relate really.. I guess I never thought about what happens to the mom/dad AFTER the adoption

So sad :cry:

Amber...is...:grr: A BIG EFFING IDIOT! I hate her tan. I hate her face. I hate that she has a kid. Why would she let a CRIMINAL move into her house and touch her kids crotch and change her? I was def. team Gary!

I hate her tan too, and she is trying to be a hairdresser but still has a weird (as in bad) hair colour with bad roots?? I wouldn't let her do mine!

Does ANYONE know when the Reunion show with Dr.Drew is going to air?!? i must have missed if they said a date, and i cant find it anywhere!

I read in Us magazine that Farrah is not pregnant and that Maci and Kyle are back together. Amber wouldn't say if she was back together with Gary. But she mentioned they were in couples therapy. So to me that sounds like they are back together. And Catelynn got her braces off! She looks really pretty.

Amber drives me insane! She is way too immature and has a lot of growing up to do.

Caitlyn & Carly OMG too cute!

So is someone gonna make a 16 & pregnant thread so we can all talk about those episodes after the teen mom reunion is over???

Haha, I'm sure someone will. :p

I just read that Farrah got breast implants but how? She's like dead broke. That would be dumb though if she did.

You'd think if she came into a lot of money somehow from modeling or interviews that she'd use the money for something more useful to help her daughter or something. I just read interviews in Us magazine from when they were filming the reunion in the beginning of September and there were definitely no implants. Hopefully this isn't true.

Apparently it was in US Weekly?
https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2010/10/farrah-abraham-teen-mom-boob-job-action/

I hope it's not true. Implants are expensive and she doesn't need them. She can put that money towards Sophia or her "outrageous debt".

First i want to say that Farrah is an idiot.. and I did start to like her a little more when I found out that Sophias dad died..
It is really sad but Im pretty sure that he and her broke up before she found out she was pregnant. and she keeps talking about how she cant see her self with anyone else and that she was going to spend the rest of her life with him.. HE DIDNT EVEN KNOW SHE WAS PREGNANT!
This sounds horrible but I Love when she cries! She makes the funniest face and It usually just happens out of no where with no warning. haha.

and on to Gary and Amber
I wanted to know if Chris was really a sex offender so i looked it up in the Indiana registered sex offenders list and its deffinatly him.. picture and all! and its against children!
heres the link: https://www.icrimewatch.net/offenderdetails.php?OfndrID=1275106&AgencyID=54663

But the weird thing is, is that he was in jail from march 2005 to 2006.. so why did they make it seem like hes just getting out?
and if he was on work reliease then why the hell doesnt he have a job now?
It is illegal for him to live with a child.. let a lone DRESS ONE!
it was disgusting.

I dont like Gary or Amber but I do think that it was right for Gary to try to take Leah. He is a better parent i think. They both need jobs and Amber needs to get off her lazy ass and take care of her daughter and her appartment..
80% of the show she is in her damn bed.

Maci and Ryan are such a cute couple. and the whole reason why she broke up with him in the first place was because he wasnt a good father and didnt want to spend any time with Bentley. And now that, that has changed i think that it will be good..
(I just like too look at him. =] ) haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"