• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Teen mom last night

First i want to say that Farrah is an idiot.. and I did start to like her a little more when I found out that Sophias dad died..
It is really sad but Im pretty sure that he and her broke up before she found out she was pregnant. and she keeps talking about how she cant see her self with anyone else and that she was going to spend the rest of her life with him.. HE DIDNT EVEN KNOW SHE WAS PREGNANT!
This sounds horrible but I Love when she cries! She makes the funniest face and It usually just happens out of no where with no warning. haha.

and on to Gary and Amber
I wanted to know if Chris was really a sex offender so i looked it up in the Indiana registered sex offenders list and its deffinatly him.. picture and all! and its against children!
heres the link: https://www.icrimewatch.net/offenderdetails.php?OfndrID=1275106&AgencyID=54663

But the weird thing is, is that he was in jail from march 2005 to 2006.. so why did they make it seem like hes just getting out?
and if he was on work reliease then why the hell doesnt he have a job now?
It is illegal for him to live with a child.. let a lone DRESS ONE!
it was disgusting.

I dont like Gary or Amber but I do think that it was right for Gary to try to take Leah. He is a better parent i think. They both need jobs and Amber needs to get off her lazy ass and take care of her daughter and her appartment..
80% of the show she is in her damn bed.

Maci and Ryan are such a cute couple. and the whole reason why she broke up with him in the first place was because he wasnt a good father and didnt want to spend any time with Bentley. And now that, that has changed i think that it will be good..
(I just like too look at him. =] ) haha

Most definetly him! Sick!! Unreal that she would be THAT stupid! ugh!!

I really don't think it is the same Chris - the nose is different. But that is just my opinion. Can anyone get a picture of him from the show so we can see side by side? Because I think they look different.

Its not the same Chris, I read it on MTV, but regardless he was in jail for something and now she is letting him around her child. I feel bad for her in a way, she seems so overwhelmed with everything and she can't cope right, she has to be mentally ill....

I am sorta hoping Maci and Ryan get back together because he has seemed to mature a lot, and I can tell they still have feelings for each other, even if they are buried deep down.

Farrah has also seemed to mature a lot in this season, but she is still a whiny spoiled brat. I would be so thankful if my mom rented me a whole house for $500 a month, I wouldn't be complaining about a little bit of paint.

& Catelynn and Tyler, I feel bad for the both of them, they both had to grow up way too fast. They were so cute with Carly though.

did any one see this yet? https://www.lifeandstylemag.com/2010/10/1043-large-cover.html ambers so dumb :/

What a loser!

I can't even leave Elyse upstairs to go down and start laundry in our basement, she'd be into a "no touch" or spilling something.. and of course the risk she'd hurt herself!!

I leave quin in his crib when he is sleeping to run the garbage down the stairs and I'm always scared he will wake up lol and it only takes me like 1 minute to get down the stairs to where my garbage bin is .

Me too, QuintinsMommy. I have to, as being overly pregnant I can't carry Joseph, trash, and walk down 15 stairs to the dumpster! But I hate it each and every time - I am always afraid I will start seeing flames coming from the durn apartment building or something, lol. I am completely paranoid. But he is always left in his crib, and safe, atleast from things I CAN control.

Me too, QuintinsMommy. I have to, as being overly pregnant I can't carry Joseph, trash, and walk down 15 stairs to the dumpster! But I hate it each and every time - I am always afraid I will start seeing flames coming from the durn apartment building or something, lol. I am completely paranoid. But he is always left in his crib, and safe, atleast from things I CAN control.

haha i know I always run back just in case :haha:

Its funny how your heart sits in your throat for something as simple as taking out the trash! Haha.

My friend is going as "white trash" for Halloween.. and she's putting a "Hello my name is.. AMBER" sticker on her shirt :lol:

I finally watched last week's episode today (had my baby, been too busy!) I don't have much to say about it except I cried non stop watching Catelynn and Tyler visit Carly. After having my baby, I have a whole new appreciation for what they did and how hard it must have been.
Amber's boyfriend is creepy. Like, CREEPY. I can't stand her. I've said it before, I'll say it again - she's psycho. Apparently she's in therapy - good. She needs it. Who the hell lets their boyfriend of a few weeks change their child and such?? I can't even imagine. I do not blame Gary at all for being angry about that. I cannot stand how she thinks she's this super parent and always accuses Gary of being a bad parent. She's not only psycho, she's delusional.
I think it's interesting that Farrah wants to be treated like an adult, and treated like a tenant, but yet she freaks out when her mom wants to charge her for moving in early. Well, that's what she would do with any other tenant. You can't pick and choose the rules you want applied to you, and which ones shouldn't apply to you because you're family.

I find amber's new bf creepy too...he is waaaay too full on, it's like slooow down.

amber annoyed me to no end with her crying and turning everything around to make it look like gary is the bad guy. shes crazy. she needs help or something like how do you just get into peoples face like that. and omg her house was horrible and gross cups of stuff every where and you never see her playing with leah just complaining.

Season 2 reunion:

Farrah: I feel so bad for her about Derrik. Her mom doesn't understand that just because they were broken up doesn't mean she didn't still loose him. She needs to also realize how it will affect Sophia. I think they have grown though and I am glad Farrah has contact with Derrik's sister.

Maci: YEAH her and Kyle are back together! I hope it stays that way, she needs a good stable relationship and so does Bently. I love how much she has grown up and realized all of what she could have done, but is still proud of what she has done. She is an AMAZING mom! I like her and Ryan's relationship, they seem to be on good terms.

Caytlynn: Her and her mom truly have grown a lot, but I think there is a lot more growing that needs to be done, but it wont be easy. Her mom really does need some good stable friends. I think that will help a lot. Caytlynn looks AMAZING! I love her hair and NO MORE BRACES! I love her and Tyler's relationship. They are great role models I think. I can see them being together for the rest of their lives. Happy and having kids in the future. I am glad they both have plans and goals and are going to do what they want. I hope everything goes great for them in the future. And OMG when they showed Carly take her first steps I cried! I am so happy they were there for that! So cute! I love it!

Amber: OMG she is trying to make everyone feel bad for her I think. I feel as though she knows how bad she is but doesn't really want to fix it. She also seems to cry so she doesn't have to answer the question. She also repeats herself a lot. I feel so bad for Leah! I don't get why they are doing couples counceling when they aren't together and she is dating other people, but I am so glad she is done with Chris! He was creepy! But like they act like they are dating and they tell eachother they love eachother, and they are working on their relationship...so she shouldn't be dating other guys. It is confusing.

And YES he said there will be another season!!!!!!!! I can't wait!!!!!! And next Tuesday is the new season of 16 and pregnant!!!!!!!!

I didn't watch the reunion because I hate Dr. Drew lol

I wonder what happened to the girls on the last 16 and pregnant?? I don't want them to do a "Teen Mom" series for them though.. I like the 4 moms they have on now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->