Teen mom last night

I am about to go watch it, so will be back with my commentary at some point today! Hopefully I can get it watched before my DS wakes from his nap! :thumbup:

Haha, Amber and Gary are ridiculous. They are setting SUCH a bad example for Leah. Oh hey, let's yell and cuss in front of our daughter who will learn to talk soon! I hope they break up. I'm not the one for broken families but it only seems like they are pulling each other down!

That was THE worst proposal I have ever seen in my life. I'm sorry, but they are such idiots. They should NOT be thinking of marriage. I just want to smack these girls sometimes.

I thought it was wrong of Amber's uncle to keep pushing marriage on Gary! On the aftershow, Amber admitted that she wanted to say no!

Yeah, I totally agree with you girls. I don't think Amber and her Uncle should be pushing marriage on Gary. Obviously he's not ready, and he shouldn't feel forced to do it, it should come from the heart. Soo, we'll just have to see how that goes. But, I'm honestly really getting tired of hearing them both just yell at eachother, I feel bad for Leah when she gets older that she has to hear all of that.

& I feel really bad for Catelynn. Like he's really going to get a copy of her phone records? That's ridiculous. There's a thing called trust, and I think she realizes by now what she did was wrong. He's making her relive feeling awful for it every day, once they've talked about it and worked it out, they should just drop it and move on. Not bring it up again.

Honestly Maci is really the only one I like right now. She hasn't made any bad choices in my opinion as being a mother. Ryan's girlfriend looks nice and she's very pretty. Hopefully they'll get introduced soon by Ryan so it's not so awkward haha.

Ryan is being a totally douche to Maci and to Kathryn. It's not like she didn't want to meet Maci and then he makes Kathryn look rude for telling her to stay in the car and such!

And Amber completely ruined Gary's proposal. It was really ticking me off watching him really try to do it well and her just completely shutting him down, more or less :nope:

We barely saw any of Farrah this episode but I think her mom was totally spewing shit about "defending" herself from Farrah. In her mug shot she had zero bruises, and yes, hitting your child IS domestic violence!

I don't even know what to SAY about Tyler. He needs to either give the relationship up or stop complaining! He's getting borderline obsessive about Catelynn's lie and I feel pretty bad for her now.

This episode made me respect Maci even more, she didn't freak out about Ryan having a girlfriend at all she was talking about getting to know her so things are okay for Bentley, which I thought was so smart and so imporant.

Everyone elses fighting is pissing me off.

^ I agree with that too. I really respect Maci for not getting mad or jealous at Ryan getting a girlfriend. She was just wanting to meet her and make sure that she treats Bentley good.

If I was put in Maci's position I probaly would've been pretty pissed, but she handled it sooo well and had concerns about her son not about herself. I have way more respect for her seeing that,

Well after last night's episode I've come to the conclusion, Farrah AND her mother are crazy people. It's as simple as that, just crazy people.
Amber and Gary are idiots. Why you would think you should get engaged when you have a fight over the engagement is beyond me. Plus, I thought it was ridiculous she let Leah roam around the candy store as she sat there. WHAT IN THE WORLD?
The only person I really like on there right now is Maci. haha

I couldn't have said it better. Amber is incredibly high maintenance and bossy. And I was having a heart attack when she was just letting Leah roam free in that store and wasn't doing much about it. Maci is the only mom I like on there as well.

Well after last night's episode I've come to the conclusion, Farrah AND her mother are crazy people. It's as simple as that, just crazy people.
Amber and Gary are idiots. Why you would think you should get engaged when you have a fight over the engagement is beyond me. Plus, I thought it was ridiculous she let Leah roam around the candy store as she sat there. WHAT IN THE WORLD?

I couldn't have said it better. Amber is incredibly high maintenance and bossy. And I was having a heart attack when she was just letting Leah roam free in that store and wasn't doing much about it. Maci is the only mom I like on there as well.

Me and my mom were watching it and we were both completely atonished when they were just sitting there talking and completely ignoring everything Leah was doing. :dohh: The employee's working there looked pretty pissed that she was just letting Leah take all the candy off the shelves and everything...

I can respect Farrah for being on her own, working, going to school and taking care of Sophia. It sucks that her free babysitting is going to be up soon, since child care is just way too expensive anymore. Especially when I am sure she isn't making some $15 an hour.

But, I felt her mom was really kind of trying, I can understand her not being ready just yet, but you can definitely tell it messed her up a bit with the tears in her eyes. I think that perhaps Farrah just is not good with expressing her emotions and chooses anger as an outlet.

As for Amber and Gary ... :|
Honestly, they should have been watching Leah so much better than they were. And if you are having financial troubles already, how is it that you just randomly decide to take a trip to Florida? I mean, you have to take off of work for that, and so that puts you even more behind ... so basically I feel in the coming up episodes we will hear about how they are behind on something ...

That proposal was lame. And Gary doesn't mean any of it, and I think Amber senses that and knows it is not sincere which is why she is always so picky ..

Catelynn and Tyler, I don't get it. I think Tyler is just looking for excuses because he doesn't want to be with Catelynn anymore to be honest ..

As for Maci, well, she is doing well. I hate that Ryan didn't stick with her on the pacifier breaking. What a jerk!

I just want to say,
The new guy Maci is with seems really great.
He treats her SO well and she seems happy.
Hopefully he doesn't run off because of Bentley!

Me and my mom were watching it and we were both completely atonished when they were just sitting there talking and completely ignoring everything Leah was doing. :dohh: The employee's working there looked pretty pissed that she was just letting Leah take all the candy off the shelves and everything...

I watched with OH and the whole time he was going "ARE YOU SERIOUS?! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE?!" :dohh:

Well I know he does stick around for a little bit because I had her on facebook for awhile and they had a bunch of pictures together, and that was from awhile ago.

I know i'm a little late....

Farrah- Ugh! I feel for her but then I don't. Like first off, why wouldn't you tell your baby's daddy especially if you still loved him? Because your mom told you too? I feel for her, I know she wishes she could take it back. And did anyone notice when she moved into her apartment, the episode before last, she left Sophia outside in the hallway?? And her mom. OMG. we seen on 16 & pregnant when farrah was pregnant she was slapping her in the car! Everyone knows you hit her, no use in defending yourself lady!!!

Maci- I love Maci! She is so ressponsible and even is woman enough to want to meet Ryan's New Girl. Some mom's aren't like that. Like Amber would NEVER be like that.

Amber- How embarrasing is she? Who cares how he asks you wheteher its do you or will you marry me? Does it really matter? Thats what she keeps cryin and bitchin about the whole time!!! And she is not working on her future at all!! Like my OH got is GED by taking a test and writing an essay about his opinion on religion. Literally took a week.

But then again whend does the REAL part of their lives end and the MTV show begins? Seems like alot of networks want more drama so they create it...i lvoe the show but I always wonder how REAL it is...

AHHHH I just noticed this thread was here!!! I'm so excited!

First off Maci is the only mother that I have respect for and I am so glad that she left Ryan because he still is a totally douche bag. I mean don't tell your new gf not to get out of the truck because you don't want to introduce her to your baby's momma. If y'all are gunna be together they are gunna have to meet eventually. And for real?? You just let Bentley hit his head like that?!? I had a heart attack when that happened!

I hate Amber. I think she is a whiney horrible brat who honestly doesn't do shit for her baby. I've seen her change Leah's diaper like what? once? Gary does everything for that baby and I think that he is way to good for her and he needs to take Leah and leave. I love when Amber asked why he was even with her and he goes "I don't know because I'm stupid." Hahahahaha that made me laugh.

I have no respect for Farrah at all. I'm sorry. I think she is doing relatively well as a mom but she is still like "I wanna be a spoiled teenager" and she talks about her money troubles but have y'all looked at her clothes? All designer and her new iphone and her brand new laptop and her ballin' tv. I just think she should stop spending so much on luxeries and focus on bills and taking care of her baby. I also think that her mom is trying and that Farrah likes having the control over things. It's when she doesn't have control that she gets all pissy.

Catelynn and Tyler: God I love them together. But I kinda wanna hit them both in the face. Catelynn shouldn't have lied in the first place but like she said she can't do anything but never lie to him again. My OH and I went through something like that and he wasn't over it after months. I understood because of the trust problems that came with it but it was to the point of me deciding whether or not a baby needed to be raised in that kind of environment so we went to couples therapy and it works. It also helps to be straight up and be like "If you can't get over it then this can't work" because basically all he's doing is keeping that anger and resentment for her.

Whoo I've been wanting to do that for days. lol

AHHHH I just noticed this thread was here!!! I'm so excited!

First off Maci is the only mother that I have respect for and I am so glad that she left Ryan because he still is a totally douche bag. I mean don't tell your new gf not to get out of the truck because you don't want to introduce her to your baby's momma. If y'all are gunna be together they are gunna have to meet eventually. And for real?? You just let Bentley hit his head like that?!? I had a heart attack when that happened!

I hate Amber. I think she is a whiney horrible brat who honestly doesn't do shit for her baby. I've seen her change Leah's diaper like what? once? Gary does everything for that baby and I think that he is way to good for her and he needs to take Leah and leave. I love when Amber asked why he was even with her and he goes "I don't know because I'm stupid." Hahahahaha that made me laugh.

I have no respect for Farrah at all. I'm sorry. I think she is doing relatively well as a mom but she is still like "I wanna be a spoiled teenager" and she talks about her money troubles but have y'all looked at her clothes? All designer and her new iphone and her brand new laptop and her ballin' tv. I just think she should stop spending so much on luxeries and focus on bills and taking care of her baby. I also think that her mom is trying and that Farrah likes having the control over things. It's when she doesn't have control that she gets all pissy.

Cathleen and Tyler: God I love them together. But I kinda wanna hit them both in the face. Catelynn shouldn't have lied in the first place but like she said she can't do anything but never lie to him again. My OH and I went through something like that and he wasn't over it after months. I understood because of the trust problems that came with it but it was to the point of me deciding whether or not a baby needed to be raised in that kind of environment so we went to couples therapy and it works. It also helps to be straight up and be like "If you can't get over it then this can't work" because basically all he's doing is keeping that anger and resentment for her.

Whoo I've been wanting to do that for days. lol

:haha::haha::haha::haha: I seriously laughed out loud at so many parts of that post. Especially when you said "Catelynn and Tyler: God I love them together. But I kinda wanna hit them both in the face."

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->