Teen moms, do you support teen pregnancy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I dont for a second think that all 14yo parents are bad parents, far from it - there is nothing to suggest that her little boy will not be successful at whatever he decides to do. What does bother me, though, are the parents of such children who want to have children or are already pregnant who say they are completely supportive. To me, there is a massive difference between being supportive and being just plain interfering!! I think my cousin would have been a great little mother, if she had been left to be! Instead, she is always pushed aside. I hope eventually she begins to speak up for herself and tell her mum to stop it, that she is more than capable of looking after her own child.

Oh sorry, I thought you were just making a point about bad young parents. Her mum maybe shouldn't have pushed her out but could she not simply have continued to stick up for herself? Obviously difficult but it is concerning her baby. Her mum probably just wanted to protect both of them as most parents would.

She said farts and she said pussy! Jesus, guys, I still giggle uncontrollably at "boobs," what are you doing?

Prime example of the type of mothers I do not hang around with. :thumbup: How stale and completely expected.

Hon, I'm the only one who's been backing you, near as I can tell. Chill out. I'd like to think I'm a fully functional person -- you can have a resume, if you like. Allow me to be amused by small things; I'd like to think it'll save me while raising a small boy.

Didn't you know once you have a child you can't have a sense of humour?

WRONG!
You have to be sensible. Never question weird posts. Just post inflammatory threads then run for the hills when things get heated. Then return and put on your best disappointed face at the nasty nasty girls who need a good stern word. Because we are so very sensible.

I'm not keeping up with this, lol. Stepped out of the room to get a bowl of ice cream and everything got crazy.

I actually feel horrible I can't understand 14 and being pregnant my God you are just starting to develop and get your AF . I mean what is done is done and now she needs some guidance and help, but I just am in shock at the age, my God she is still a baby and it really hurts me and i don't think anyone should be getting on her maybe her mom but not her. I really pray she has some kind of support system and people around her who love her and will make sure this does not happen again at least for years to come. yes anyone has the right to have a baby ,but at 14 :cry: I find it very sad. AngelMommy if you ever need to talk I am here. xoxoxo:hugs::hugs:

I say Britain
You say Talent
Britain's got talent!
It's the DJ Talent

This thread has been very naughty. It needs a good telling off and sent to bed with no supper. Naughty naughty thread.

She said farts and she said pussy! Jesus, guys, I still giggle uncontrollably at "boobs," what are you doing?

Prime example of the type of mothers I do not hang around with. :thumbup: How stale and completely expected.

Hon, I'm the only one who's been backing you, near as I can tell. Chill out. I'd like to think I'm a fully functional person -- you can have a resume, if you like. Allow me to be amused by small things; I'd like to think it'll save me while raising a small boy.

Didn't you know once you have a child you can't have a sense of humour?

WRONG!
You have to be sensible. Never question weird posts. Just post inflammatory threads then run for the hills when things get heated. Then return and put on your best disappointed face at the nasty nasty girls who need a good stern word. Because we are so very sensible.
i went to work.

I think i'm gonna need some Tena lady after reading this thread :lol:

Lol at everyone viewing this. How many people planned to go to bed an hour ago? :rofl:

This thread was pointless anyway
How would you feel if you made a discussion thread and a group of people came in and shat all over it? Then said it was pointless. If you do not like it, then why post at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"