• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Teen moms, do you support teen pregnancy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i do actually care as to wether there is a little toddler being looked after by a friggin 14 yr old!!

She said farts and she said pussy! Jesus, guys, I still giggle uncontrollably at "boobs," what are you doing?

Prime example of the type of mothers I do not hang around with. :thumbup: How stale and completely expected.

who the hell sniffs there farts?!

You gals have been. Basically it means you have been quite high and mighty with this girl. Clearly you do hold yourself above her. That is something never intended in this thread. :thumbup: you have basically accused her of lying on zero grounds in a debate thread about impersonal scenerios.

Didn't accuse of her lying, i said EITHER she's lying or this kid isnt being brought up right and I think anyone would agree its a major concern when a 12 year old kid is having to get up through the night with a baby. We were asking questions to get to the bottom of the story. No pussyfooting or fart sniffing
Well then I suppose you are just insufferably nosey people.

Totally. Either that or concerned about the poor kids caught up in this mess. Dunno about you but if a 14 year old girl who got pregnant on purpose told you she raised her 19 month old niece cos her mum was too ill to look after her after she got left on the doorstep with a note from her mother who decided she never wanted to see her again.......... Not curious? Not in the slightest? :coffee:

Yea that's fine anna its pretty normal posting stuff like that and nobody questioning you.
I bet esme will look gorgeous maybe get her nose done too

Angel.Mummy, I'm in a VERY similar situation as to the part about your niece. A lot of the girls on here don't like me talking about it, but if you ever want to talk, send me a PM. x

Heather, your situation is totally different hun :flower:
x

I know it isn't exactly the same (I'm four years older and not pregnant), but she was having basically the same things said to her as I had said to me if you think about it. I don't want to start the fight over again though, that's why I had her PM me instead of discussing it on here.

get her belly done..maybe some skin divers.she'd look a princess.

It really IS amazing this thread wasn't closed on, like, page ten. o_O

She said farts and she said pussy! Jesus, guys, I still giggle uncontrollably at "boobs," what are you doing?

Prime example of the type of mothers I do not hang around with. :thumbup: How stale and completely expected.

Hon, I'm the only one who's been backing you, near as I can tell. Chill out. I'd like to think I'm a fully functional person -- you can have a resume, if you like. Allow me to be amused by small things; I'd like to think it'll save me while raising a small boy.

Hon, I'm the only one who's been backing you, near as I can tell. Chill out. I'd like to think I'm a fully functional person -- you can have a resume, if you like. Allow me to be amused by small things; I'd like to think it'll save me while raising a small boy.

Didn't you know once you have a child you can't have a sense of humour?

Didn't accuse of her lying, i said EITHER she's lying or this kid isnt being brought up right and I think anyone would agree its a major concern when a 12 year old kid is having to get up through the night with a baby. We were asking questions to get to the bottom of the story. No pussyfooting or fart sniffing

:rofl: . That is all. Easily amused I am :thumbup:

Least a few of us have a sense of humor and can turn a ridiculous thread around

I was certainly not talking about you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"