• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Teen moms, do you support teen pregnancy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
who the hell sniffs there farts?!

You gals have been. Basically it means you have been quite high and mighty with this girl. Clearly you do hold yourself above her. That is something never intended in this thread. :thumbup: you have basically accused her of lying on zero grounds in a debate thread about impersonal scenerios.

Angel.Mummy, I'm in a VERY similar situation as to the part about your niece. A lot of the girls on here don't like me talking about it, but if you ever want to talk, send me a PM. x

Heather, your situation is totally different hun :flower:
x

You gals have been. Basically it means you have been quite high and mighty with this girl. Clearly you do hold yourself above her. That is something never intended in this thread. :thumbup: you have basically accused her of lying on zero grounds in a debate thread about impersonal scenerios.

Please i'd rather you re-phrased it differently

Sniffing farts wtf man!

Shame on us for having an opinion what has the world come to people actually asking questions!

Don't think anyone accused her of lying... Be fair, it's a messed up situation, if you openly talk about it on here people are guna ask questions

Didn't accuse of her lying, i said EITHER she's lying or this kid isnt being brought up right and I think anyone would agree its a major concern when a 12 year old kid is having to get up through the night with a baby. We were asking questions to get to the bottom of the story. No pussyfooting or fart sniffing

... I do wonder if any of you read early in this thread?

And sniffing your own farts is just about as genteel as you have been in this thread.

Shame on us for having an opinion what has the world come to people actually asking questions!

I gave Noah some heroin today. Don't judge me though. Everyone's different. I forbid you from asking any questions on the matter.

Please i'd rather you re-phrased it differently

Sniffing farts wtf man!

yeah, is rather vile as ladies do not fart :smug: We haven't accused her of lying, i haven't seen anyone say that. Also, i don't know about canada, but in the UK this is a very VERY odd situation, i personally am shocked that the social services haven't been involved.

Didn't accuse of her lying, i said EITHER she's lying or this kid isnt being brought up right and I think anyone would agree its a major concern when a 12 year old kid is having to get up through the night with a baby. We were asking questions to get to the bottom of the story. No pussyfooting or fart sniffing
Well then I suppose you are just insufferably nosey people.

fuck me anna your creasing me here!!

And nobody stated lying here..x

Ryan is going clubbing tommorow i shall be buying him a litre of vodka.

She said farts and she said pussy! Jesus, guys, I still giggle uncontrollably at "boobs," what are you doing?

I gave Noah some heroin today. Don't judge me though. Everyone's different. I forbid you from asking any questions on the matter.

As if yoy actually care about her. You just wanted to let loose and have a good gossip.

I am done with this. Clearly you are just too "involved".

:nope:

The Government cover your childcare fees for you to go back to school or college

They do indeed..good point forgot about that so :thumbup: to you!

Can i just ask angelmummy..how will you LO be supported as you can't claim benefits till 16 yrs of age or after school gcse dates(my problem when i first fell pregnant at 15 and couldn't claim till GCSE had finished)

Tell me to butt out if i'm being nosey just really curious hun as you state you were TTC but how will you support you and baby :hugs:

Please please don't take this the wrong way x

Sorry for butting in, but just thought I had a little input here. My mums Best Friend's daughter fell pregnant and had a little boy at 14. Because she was still under 16 and required to attend school, the government (dont know if it was central or local) paid for a childminder so she could return to high school.

Anyways, thats actually not why I posted, lol. As for her benefits, she couldn't claim them as she was under 16, but her mum could claim them on her behalf. I think she now gets to pick them up herself as she has turned 16, but before then I'm sure her mum did. She just got the money and gave it straight to her daughter.

As for having a life, I think its great when teen mothers do get to look after their LO but still be able to go out and about with the support of their parents. However, I find that with my little cousin (not really, but as close as) that she is not really looked apon by her son as his mother - his gran has been far too involved - in fact - she wont even let her daughter take her son out a walk in his buggy if its "too far". I'm sorry, but she was old enough to have sex and get pregnant and keep this pregnancy secret for a whole 6 months - she should be old enough to be trusted to look after her LO.

Even now, she doesnt look after him 24/7 - she goes out with her b/f (not FOB as he turned out to be a proper loser) 3 nights a week, her son goes to his other grans one night every weekend, so as a full time mum, she really only has her son 3 nights a week, and thats with her mum constantly helping/taking over.

Sorry - had no idea I was going to go on such a rant. :blush:

While that shouldn't happen, it's only one story. There is probably a fourteen year old mother somewhere whose child ended up studying medicine at Oxford or something.

No, I dont for a second think that all 14yo parents are bad parents, far from it - there is nothing to suggest that her little boy will not be successful at whatever he decides to do. What does bother me, though, are the parents of such children who want to have children or are already pregnant who say they are completely supportive. To me, there is a massive difference between being supportive and being just plain interfering!! I think my cousin would have been a great little mother, if she had been left to be! Instead, she is always pushed aside. I hope eventually she begins to speak up for herself and tell her mum to stop it, that she is more than capable of looking after her own child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"