Teen mum-to-be

babies2010

Me, mom, brother and baby
Reaction score
Hey y'all! My names megan I am 34 weeks and 1 day pregnant with my first baby! And I cannot wait. I am going to be a teen mom, please don't judge me, I have a lot of experience with children and know exactly what I am letting myself in for, thank you very much. I will not tolerate and put up with inappropriate comments, I have been called every name under the sun for getting pregnant at 16. In my opinion every child concieved is a gift from god no matter how old the mother and father are. I wanted to join this site to share with other young moms, experiences and opinions. Please don't be a stranger, ask me questions leave me comments.

Love
M and bumpxxxxx

Another thing, I don't know the sex of the baby and am not going to find out.

hiya welcome to bnb :flower:

i got preg at 15 had her when i was 16 she is now 8 nearly 9 and i have another 2 :happydance:

if you ever want to talk to someone who had been there then just pm me :thumbup:

ohhhhh and dont worry about people judging you as were are all freindly and there is also a teen section :kiss:

hiya welcome to bnb :flower:

i got preg at 15 had her when i was 16 she is now 8 nearly 9 and i have another 2 :happydance:

if you ever want to talk to someone who had been there then just pm me :thumbup:

ohhhhh and dont worry about people judging you as were are all freindly and there is also a teen section :kiss:

Thank you so much! That has made me feel a lot better! It gives me confidence in myself, and encourages the fact that I can do this and I can do it on my own! What are your children called?

holly is 8
robyn is 4 and my little man samuel (samsam) is 2 xxxx

the teen section is great babes they will answer all your questions for you and will make you feel at home :)

I'm also a teen mum-to-be, I fell pregnant at 17 and have just turned 18 a few weeks ago. At 23 weeks pregnant, I'm still not showing much, but I know the dirty looks and comments to expect within the coming weeks. I am a tiny 5 foot, and look younger than I am, which will no doubt just add fuel to the fire for all the people saying nasty things about me.

At the end of it all you'll have a beautiful little baby :baby:

I'm due November 17th so you're due before me :hugs:

Good luck :happydance: xx​

Hey babe!! Welcome to BNB! :) You shouldn't give 2 shites what people say about us.. Yeah we're frikken teenage parents and we're proud!!! I fell pregnant when I was 16, Dylan is now 19 months old and I've just turned 19! He's such an amazing, clever, incredible and cute little boy and I'm so proud of him!! We're just as good at being a mum then a 36 year old! In a way.. we're way better as we're young, fun and can run around after them all day! :D Congrats on the bump sweetie! I'm here if you ever need to chat or need advice xxxxx

hi :hi: welcome to baby and bump and Congratulations on the littl one, i wouldnt bother what ignorant ppl av to say, im sure you will make a great mum regardless of your age :laugh2:

Thank you to everyone who has commetted auch encouraging things! I don't ware what anyone thinks, why Gould I? The only thing I care about that is in a month and a halts time, I have a beautiful healthy happy baby!

Hello there!

Congrats on your pregnancy! Just don't bother caring about certain comments... You know what's best for you and the baby and that's it. Good luck! :kiss:

Thank you to everyone who has commetted auch encouraging things! I don't ware what anyone thinks, why Gould I? The only thing I care about that is in a month and a halts time, I have a beautiful healthy happy baby!

That's deffo the right attitude to have hun :) Eeeek, not long to go now then!!! I bet you're way excited :D xx

Thank you to you all for all your lovely messages! It really means the world to me! I do t care what anyone else thinks of me, why should I? All I care about is having my beautiful, happy and healthy baby in 6weeks time!I will be sure to get in touch with you guys as I do have a lot of questions. Good luck to those of you who are having babies and congratulations to those of you who have had your little angels. Keep I. Touch and keep and eye out for my updates! I will be sure to also post a more updated belly pic as my dispat pic as my one at the moment is of my 23 weeks belly!!!!!!

o yea plz do keep us posted! :thumbup: hope you have a happy and healthy 6 weeks! :laugh2:

just updated my picture, i took this just this morning, same outfit as my 23 week one, i can stil fit into it!!! woop woop. I did it soo you guys can see the difference! Yes i am HUGE! my doctor says im measuring 36/37 weeks! She also said that all my wait is carried on my front i havent really put on wait anywhere else, woot woot! She aslo said the baby isn't actually that big but i have alot of fluid sooooooooo, thats why i'm so big. Enjoy,
I am sooooooooooo excited!

wow you have a right to be sooooooooooo excited! what a beautiful big bump, so cant wait to have my own bump hopefuly sooner rather than later!x

Hey y'all! My names megan I am 34 weeks and 1 day pregnant with my first baby! And I cannot wait. I am going to be a teen mom, please don't judge me, I have a lot of experience with children and know exactly what I am letting myself in for, thank you very much. I will not tolerate and put up with inappropriate comments, I have been called every name under the sun for getting pregnant at 16. In my opinion every child concieved is a gift from god no matter how old the mother and father are. I wanted to join this site to share with other young moms, experiences and opinions. Please don't be a stranger, ask me questions leave me comments.

Love
M and bumpxxxxx

Another thing, I don't know the sex of the baby and am not going to find out.
Hey i am Heather i am 19. Had my 1st at 16 he was 6 weeks prem and i have a girl 16 months.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->