Teen mum-to-be

aww wow im so excited for you, cant wait til i go through all that, bet ur proper excited to see your litl 1? yes plz do keep us informed. :happydance:

Thank you to everyone who replies! This is my first official baby countdown uptate!
So I have been having contractions for the past 2 days. Yesturday they started getting really bad and string so I went to the hospital just to make sure everything was okay with the baby. The doctor checked me for dilation and ephacement(sp?) and monitored my contractions for 45 mins.
She told me that my contractions although were strong and hard are irregular and not uncommon. Anyway she said baby has dropped and should be engaged within the next 48 hours! I was 1cm dilated and 30% ephaced!!!!!!!!!!
She said to contact them if I had any worries and to expect my waters to break and labour to start within the next week or so!!!!!!!!!!

I couldn't believe and I am so excited! Keep guessing with the gender and I'm still hunting for Italian little girl names!!!
I'll give you all another upate when there is more exciting news!

Yaaaayyy!! :D I'm hell excited for you!!! I think Isabella is a nice name, Pretty sure it's Italian too! :D xxxx

Thank you to everyone who replies! This is my first official baby countdown uptate!
So I have been having contractions for the past 2 days. Yesturday they started getting really bad and string so I went to the hospital just to make sure everything was okay with the baby. The doctor checked me for dilation and ephacement(sp?) and monitored my contractions for 45 mins.
She told me that my contractions although were strong and hard are irregular and not uncommon. Anyway she said baby has dropped and should be engaged within the next 48 hours! I was 1cm dilated and 30% ephaced!!!!!!!!!!
She said to contact them if I had any worries and to expect my waters to break and labour to start within the next week or so!!!!!!!!!!

I couldn't believe and I am so excited! Keep guessing with the gender and I'm still hunting for Italian little girl names!!!
I'll give you all another upate when there is more exciting news!

Congrats! :)
As for the name, Adrienne is one of my favourites.

38 weeks preggers today!!!!!!!!!! Have a check up tomorrow! I'll let you know.

Keep thinking of names! I'm almost convinced Its going to be a boy. We have two names
First is Caleb Rory FAnchini- Welles
Second is Billy Elijah Fanchini -Welles

Hello and Welcome to BnB
Congrates on your bump
I got Pregnant at 15 and gave birth at 16,i have two little girls and i have one more on the way and i am 19,so i kind of know how you feel and you can pm me whenever you want.

Okay so this is only a very quick update but a VERY exciting one!!!! I just got back from my doctors appointment which was scheduled for later on today but my contractions have been getting more uncomfortable and more common so I made them push it forward! Anyway she did my I internal and told me that I was 60%effaced and 4 cm dilated!!!!! Woop woop!!!!! She said she would expect my waters to break anytime sand that the baby was almost ready to say hello!!!!

I am sooooooooo excited!!!!!
Me and my mum got back to the apartment and almost two hours ago, my water broke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm typing this during my contraction break. They are not very strong and 25 minutes apart. My midwife/doctor what ever you want to call her is on her way with the birth pool we are hiring. I am planning to have a home birth and hope to keep you guys informed throughout labor!!!! How technology generation am I!

Wish me luck guys!!! Maybe next time you'll see a post saying the baby here!!!!!!! Yay! Very nervous!

Love megan and bump!!!!

I'm going to keep you guys informed via FS(if you know what that means) my name is meganmommy2010

38 weeks preggers today!!!!!!!!!! Have a check up tomorrow! I'll let you know.

Keep thinking of names! I'm almost convinced Its going to be a boy. We have two names
First is Caleb Rory FAnchini- Welles
Second is Billy Elijah Fanchini -Welles

I LOVE Billy Elijah!! That's beautiful :)
But.. if it's a girl.. I deffo think Isabella! xx

Hello everyone who has been following Megans story here on BnB! I'm joanne her mum and she has asked me to inform you(as she is a little pre occupied)that she has given birth to a beautiful baby girl! Weighing in at 5lbs 6oz born at 4:07am on 30th of July 2010 after 17 and a half hours of labour. She did so well with no pain killers and plenty of laughter and humour. She had no pain relief and ended up pushing for just 20mins. Rob was by her side the entire time and cut the cord.both megan and rob are extremely proud and happy with their beautiful baby girl and can't wait to see her grow. They are both going to be fabulous parents and I as a mum could not be more proud of my little girl! Meg says she will be on bnb as soon as she can and can't wait to ask you guys questions and share stories about being new mummies!
Baby has no name as yet they are just enjoying their baby!

Congratulations Megan!!! I noticed your mum posted on your other thread saying you'd had a baby girl so thought i'd pop over and say congrats. And no pain meds! Go girl! Let us know how you're doing [with pics! :haha:] and what you decide to call her..xx

:hi: welcome to BnB and congratulations

Heya chick! hope all goes well with your birth and i hope your lil one is a healthy baby :). Omgosh about the confusion with your DD! i bet you was like :O. If anyone gives you negative comments sod them, just because your a teenager doesnt mean you wont be a fab mum! im sure your gonna be amazing! Anyways, hope your ok and i bet your well excited! eeeeek :)
xxxxxxxx

:dust:

Heya chick! hope all goes well with your birth and i hope your lil one is a healthy baby :). Omgosh about the confusion with your DD! i bet you was like :O. If anyone gives you negative comments sod them, just because your a teenager doesnt mean you wont be a fab mum! im sure your gonna be amazing! Anyways, hope your ok and i bet your well excited! eeeeek :)
xxxxxxxx

:dust:

Hey thanks for replying! I've actually had the baby! A baby girl!!!!! Everyone thought it's was going to be a boy! The birth went amazingly well! I had no pain relief and after 17 and a half hours and 18 mins of pushing my 5lbs 6oz baby girl was born! She still has no name but me and her dad are almost there I think!

awww yay! so glad it went well for u all! no pain relief, hats off to you missy, i was in agony and gave in lol x

My baby princess is called Belle Sophia

i just read this whole thread what an amazing story congats on baby belle so beautiful i was a teen mum at 16 my daughter is now 10 you will be a great mum all the best to you and your little family.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->