~*~ Teen Mummys Natural Parenting Thread ~*~

I highly doubt the athiests of the world are going to really agree, haha. I am a very spiritual person. It is clear to me that bonding goes beyond the explainable. There is an article that states that when your baby smiles at you, your heart will immediately synch with theirs. How can we really prove why or how? It's magical.

Some things ARE unexplainable. Some things don't need to be explained. It rings true to me that you reap what you sow. The world must keep a balance. And we are not balanced people, and the world is reflecting that. I think an integral part of that is we are straying too far from nature.

We need to start with our children.

I don't think the way you were born has much to do with how you are. My friends daughter was born by EMCS after a very long labor that didn't progress past 1cm, she was also induced due to high BP. Her daughter is the most calm toddler I have ever seen, she is perfectly content to sit still and play with one toy.

Arianna had a fairly normal birth, spontaneous labor, 12 hours, I had an epi and she is the exact opposite of my friends daughter. Constantly busy, always needing to do something different, etc.

Again, personality is also related to how you live your life, I know they just sit around a lot. Arianna and I do a lot more than they do, so I'm sure that has something to do with it.

Birth isn't the only thing that effects it, I agree. But I do believe it can have effect, just ourely on my OWN experiences, the experiences with my two sons, and what I have read.

The atmosphere also matters. Lots of things matter. No one is ever going to "have it all". I just feel like, personally, I am a MUCH better parent for my beliefs.

I highly doubt the athiests of the world are going to really agree, haha. I am a very spiritual person. It is clear to me that bonding goes beyond the explainable. There is an article that states that when your baby smiles at you, your heart will immediately synch with theirs. How can we really prove why or how? It's magical.

Some things ARE unexplainable. Some things don't need to be explained. It rings true to me that you reap what you sow. The world must keep a balance. And we are not balanced people, and the world is reflecting that. I think an integral part of that is we are straying too far from nature.

We need to start with our children.

Couldn't agree more. Some things don't have a scientific fact stapled to them.

Just got our tot bots easy fit today!! They are so slim....cant wait to try!

I'm thinking about buying some tots bots. Oliver has his lime itti on. Love it. So bright :) seems to be different than the other ones though.

Its exciting, they are alot slimmer than my ebay cheapys, web site sayus i dont need to add an insert but i think I will add one microfirber, but folded in half as if the nappy was eing worn its slimmer than my ebay cheapys haha.

Let me know how you get on with your itty, im thinking of trying them although in the last week i have spent i have spent £61 on ten nappies 16 microfiber inserts and 10 bamboo. S not buying any more for a while.

I.Love.Easyfits!
I'm slowly making them my entire stash. I don't boost at all and they last 4 hours easy :D
Finally found the nappies that work for us haha

Laura, would Oliver wear girly prints? I have a fuchsia tutto that I hate with a passion.

Hollie is a heavy wetter, she walkes a round drinking water all day.

I want to get one itty and one LL to try. I NEED to buy some tiny fits, but I can get them at tesco!

See, cloth is just convinient to me, I don't obsess over them like some people do. I feel weird.

EC will be my route after we move, I hope it isn't too late...

What are you all doing awake? What time is it there? :haha:

Ah boo. It's 1:36am here and I'm due to pump again in half an hour.

It's 3.30pm here.
I don't 'obsess' over cloth. I just obsessed finding ones that worked well for us.

There are plenty of diaper addicts out there, reguardless. Me, I am just a carrier addict. A muc more expensive endeavor. :p

9:46 here.

I need:
32521_404205056554_7841511554_4982492_210869_n.jpg

32521_404200136554_7841511554_4982395_2686317_n.jpg

and
299798_10150273975760292_91966125291_8149171_379605_n.jpg

if anyone wants to get me them :-=:-=:-=

If I could afford it, I would very much be a carrier addict.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->