October Pumpkins *testing thread*

Yea I would love it if he was right! Haha!
Just didnt want to spend the money for a frer since i’ve been testing so much. Thats why i keep doing the cheapies and i got the clearblue inexpensive from commissary.
I hope they do an ultrasound on Tuesday. Perhaps i’ll pick up a frer.
I get what you mean hun cheapies are always good for poas addicts :haha: if testing so much then yea I wouldn't want to spend to much money either, fingers crossed they do on Tuesday xx

@HalfricanMa i am always so mad at myself when I waste frers so I get it 100%. Your case is absolutely baffling and I’m praying your boy’s intuition is right.
And haha you are the best, no I don’t have any desire to test whatsoever, I have one easy@home hpt (which means I took NINETEEN last cycle, jeez) and like 4 Walmart cheapies. Don’t want to buy anything else unless I get a positive on one of those. But I don’t feel hopeful this cycle.

@NightFlower hi honey <3

@HalfricanMa i am always so mad at myself when I waste frers so I get it 100%. Your case is absolutely baffling and I’m praying your boy’s intuition is right.
And haha you are the best, no I don’t have any desire to test whatsoever, I have one easy@home hpt (which means I took NINETEEN last cycle, jeez) and like 4 Walmart cheapies. Don’t want to buy anything else unless I get a positive on one of those. But I don’t feel hopeful this cycle.

@NightFlower hi honey <3
Hey girl. Good luck to everyone still testing.

Hi ladies! So sorry to jump on so far into the month but after my CP last month I didn’t think I’d be back any time soon. Anyway I just took a cheapie and thought I’d come to the experts. Is this a horrible ghost line or am I a tiny bit pregnant? No idea on dpo (maybe 9? Not sure) thanks in advance ladies and I’ll go back and catch up, just needed to post! 8B620E3C-7652-4A25-896B-53D1A1AAEB18.jpeg12343E4F-26F3-49A5-B135-5A539186AB2A.jpeg

Hi ladies! So sorry to jump on so far into the month but after my CP last month I didn’t think I’d be back any time soon. Anyway I just took a cheapie and thought I’d come to the experts. Is this a horrible ghost line or am I a tiny bit pregnant? No idea on dpo (maybe 9? Not sure) thanks in advance ladies and I’ll go back and catch up, just needed to post! View attachment 1119138View attachment 1119139
That's positive ghost lines are white. Congrats

@Mrs
Oh you guys, our beloved little soul mate kitty just got killed by a car, we are all absolutely destroyed. She was just 6 months old and the love of our lives. The kids are wrecked and I am so not ok
Oh my word! I'm so so sorry for your loss. :( I don't know what to say. I pray you and your own family experience God's comfort and presence during this difficult time.

Oh you guys, our beloved little soul mate kitty just got killed by a car, we are all absolutely destroyed. She was just 6 months old and the love of our lives. The kids are wrecked and I am so not ok
I’m so so sorry!

I'm so sorry to hear that.
May she rip =(
Pets are family it will take time for everyone to heal. Hugs ❤

Last edited:
@CakeBaby I definitely see that line and it looks good for 9dpo. Fx!

@MrsKatie oh no, that is heartbreaking! I am so sorry for your family’s loss, that is so difficult :cry:

Thanks you guys, she was only about 7 months old, and just the love of our lives. The kids are shattered and I couldn’t sleep at all I’m so upset. Just can’t believe it.

Thanks you guys, she was only about 7 months old, and just the love of our lives. The kids are shattered and I couldn’t sleep at all I’m so upset. Just can’t believe it.
My heart feels sad for you and your family. We have 3 cats and they are in door cats. Because of traffic and I just don't trust people not to harm them or take them. Plus the winter can be so rough and cold.
Did you do a funeral for her? Hope you can get some rest soon. Heartbreaking.

@MrsKatie so so sorry to be reading this :cry: want to send you virtual hugs xx

@CakeBaby that looks like a positive hunni fingers crossed it gets darker xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->