Teen parenting - Glasgow meet!

divershona

Mummy to Kaya :)
Reaction score
Well so far this is the plan!

DATE: Saturday 28th January

TIME: 12pm-ish (lunch time) at the stations
then 12:30 at st enochs

PLACE: those coming into central can meet there, then the plan is to go to the food court in st enochs shopping centre where there is a soft play centre thats free and we can all have lunch etc :)

Charlene will be meeting us in st enochs, and i'm not sure about whether courtney would prefer to meet at central then we all go down to st enochs from there or if she'd prefer just to meet us at st enochs.

for those coming into central i have the mothercare trenton deluxe pram (and i also have bright red hair!!!) and i'll wait beside tie rack in the main concourse bit of the station ... i should be there just after 12

Members arriving at Central Station
Divershona - Shona (mum) + kaya (one year old) CO-ORDINATOR
xxClaire_24xx - Claire (mum) + Ellie (one year old)
mumj18 - LO (10 months)
Members meeting at st enochs centre food court
Stevensmummyx - Charlene (mum) + Steven (almost 4)

After
I could have done this weekend, but bit short notice.
I'm moving house on Monday so I'll be a bit busy/poor to come down before xmas :(

But not too long after 'cause I'm all excited now :lol:

Definitely after Christmas! :)
I'm going to make Rebekah (Bexxx) meet me on the way down, I'll be terrified on my own.

okay so after christmas sounds great for every one.

how does towards the end of january sound? hopefully the snow won't be too bad then and we can all get to glasgow haha

I'd be a bit worried about snow and bad weather tbh. When did the snow go last year?

Haha yes, we can go down together Laura :lol:
The snow normally goes end of Jan I think, comes back in Feb though...

End of Jan sounds gooood

okay so is there a particular day of the week that people can't do? or a particular day thats best?

wednesday's and fridays or weekends are the best days for me but i can do any day in january apart from the 19th.

i don't think i have any days that i can't do. :haha: i am pretty easy.

:rofl:

I'm in Glasgow right now :happydance:

Anyyyy day is good for me :)

I wouldn't be able do a Monday or Friday as I work, but any other :) x

oh laura you know you love me really :p

how does wednesday the 25th or saturday the 28th suit people?

let me know which you prefer :) most votes wins :p

do I need to be a teen mum to come lol I was a teen mum with my first and im only a young pup (well 26 lol) xx

do I need to be a teen mum to come lol I was a teen mum with my first and im only a young pup (well 26 lol) xx

nope you're welcome to come too :thumbup:

the girls in teen parenting were wanting a glasgow meet as most of the ones for our section end up being in england which is hard for some of us to get to so we're having a glasgow one :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->