Teen parenting - Glasgow meet!

Oh dear god, just realised how close that is to Oliver's 1st birthday :shock: He is 1 on the 1st of February. So hopefully I won't need to do last minute birthday stuff.. :\

other possible dates i have are the 6th and 20th of january ... let me know what dates are best for you all :) or if there are particular ones you can't do or that you would prefer.

I could do either the 25th and 28th - if its okay for me to come aswell :) x

seems like the 28th is the best date for people so far :)

which stations will people be travelling into?

im coming into central :)

central for me to coming on the train that leaves Largs or Ardrossan and getting on at Glengarnock x

Yeah I'd be arriving at Queens Street too

so where shall we all meet? and what should we do?

i'm thinking somewhere indoors and warm incase of rain/snow

I have no idea what's in Glasgow tbh - is there any soft play areas or that?
Meeting I'm not sure, but preferably would like meet someone at the either of the stations otherwise I will get lost LOL x

this is the closest soft play centre that I've managed to find, its about a 25 minute walk from Glasgow Queen street station.

Children under 2 years old are £2.00 and children over 2 years old are £4.00, there is a cafe there which is meant to be quite good! the website isn't all that great but you can see the pictures and things.

let me know if you guys are up to walking the 25 minutes to get there ... i think it'll be great to be indoors if its raining :)

also are people planning on traveling then staying in glasgow the night before or travelling down and then back home just for the day ... as obviously that can affect where we meet?

https://www.geronimos.co.uk/

I'm not fussed about walking, I'm not sure yet when I'll be coming down, if it's that day, I'll be arriving at Queens Street, if it's the night before I'll be staying in Paisley, so arriving at central, eeek I'm awkward! They're not far from each other anyway, I'm sure we'd find each other :lol:

yeah I would be up for walking and also just stay half an hour train journey so I can meet whenever x

can i come ever knew there was a teen meet in glasgow id love to come! i used to stay near Wishaw. Caurluke infact :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->