Teen parenting - Glasgow meet!

thats actually a better idea hehe, we could maybe have a co-ordinator for those coming into central station and one for queen street, then the two co-ordinators can communicate about meeting points and where our "groups" are ????

thats actually a better idea hehe, we could maybe have a co-ordinator for those coming into central station and one for queen street, then the two co-ordinators can communicate about meeting points and where our "groups" are ????

that sounds like a plan def so we could have a main number for like Glasgow Central and one for Queen St then maybe all the people going to Central or Queens st just take that groups numbers incase someone might not have reception, something like that, you choose lol xx

yeah and then then someone from central has contact details for people from queen street and vice versa so that if there are problems of delayed trains or something then we can get in contact with people ...

right in which case i need details of who is coming on the 28th, which station you're coming into and if you're willing to be a co-ordinator

Well my train would be arriving at 12:09 but I'm not sure yet if I'll come up the Friday, but everything sounds good so far :)

well im coming from Glengarnock to Glasgow (Ardossan and Largs lines) and I think you should be coordinator for Central Station lol

I'm central too :)

i'm happy to be the central station co-ordinator :) just need someone for queen street now hehe

Claire (please tell me that your name is actually claire) are you bringing both your girls?

Claire (please tell me that your name is actually claire) are you bringing both your girls?

lol yeah that's my name it will only be Ellie only because Mia is a her dads that wkend but it could all change lol sometimes he doesn't bother to pick her up

Well my train would be arriving at 12:09 but I'm not sure yet if I'll come up the Friday, but everything sounds good so far :)

I think I might be on the same train as you - mines arrives at 12.09 too, where are you coming from? xx

Just realised its on the 28th FOBS weekend to have him might be able to come if its been to court and dates have changed if i can't come have fun ladies:D xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->