Teen parenting - Glasgow meet!

I might be coming too :D Need to make sure I'm not busy though as my Mum usually takes LO on Saturdays xx

Can I come?? Im 23 (so not a teen, but still feel like one!) Paige will have just turned 1! Oh It makes me so emotional!

I stay in Glasgow (toryglen) so only takes me 5 minutes on the train to get to central.

Can I come?? Im 23 (so not a teen, but still feel like one!) Paige will have just turned 1! Oh It makes me so emotional!

I stay in Glasgow (toryglen) so only takes me 5 minutes on the train to get to central.

from being up that way do you know anywhere close to the station we could all go to

course you can :) i'm a twen-teen anyways hehe

:hi: just wanted to butt in and mention theres a smallish softplay in the St Enoch centre thats free on the food court levels :)

Youre very close to me! :hi:

:hi: just wanted to butt in and mention theres a smallish softplay in the St Enoch centre thats free on the food court levels :)

i can't recall ever seeing one there ... but then again i've never looked!!!!

Thanks!

right girls we now have two options on where we could go to in glasgow thanks to arcanegirl :)

we could either go to the soft play part in st-enochs centre beside the food court (which is free) and have lunch there :) or we could go to the soft play centre called geronimo's (which does charge - details are on page 4)

They built it when they rebuilt the centre couple years ago, it's a fab little bit there's a bouncy castle too though they charge for that one

I don't mind where we go...
But St Enoch Centre has the big toy shop thing too eh? LOL I loved that place... xx

right girls we now have two options on where we could go to in glasgow thanks to arcanegirl :)

we could either go to the soft play part in st-enochs centre beside the food court (which is free) and have lunch there :) or we could go to the soft play centre called geronimo's (which does charge - details are on page 4)

I would say the st enochs one as its close(ish) to all stations and FREE lol plus we can have lunch there if we wanted too? xx

Yeah, St Enoch sounds good. I love Hamleys!

St enochs is the best sounding to me too hehe.

now then what time?

what about 12ish? means we can all be up and ready then get the train and if some people are travelling a distance gives them plenty of time x

can you post somewhere where thread needs a password so we could exchange numbers?

i dont think there is a way to put a password onto a thread but if i was to make a list of people coming then we could pm people our numbers?

i dont think there is a way to put a password onto a thread but if i was to make a list of people coming then we could pm people our numbers?

yeah that sounds good even pair up people randomly and we could just exchange one number instead of loads? just so we have at least one contact

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->