-*- teen tbh -*-

Tbh I can't believe in 3 months time my little boy will be 4! And also 11 months until full-time school, time flies..

No! It can't be! Jason will only be 4 in 8 months but I know it will fly... Plus my littlest is almost 2 already!?!?!

It really does go so fast, Finley is also almost 2 he'll be starting nursery at the beginning of next year! Scary!

Tbh I cant believe my little boy is FIVE in less.than a fortnight.

On another note does anyone come on here anymore??

Ah its so sad isnt it? When I was pregnant the first time round in 2011 the teen boards were so busy with a real sense of community! I wonder why they died?

I really have no idea! In 2010/2011 I remember if I left even for an hour, the entire board would be full with unread replies. :shrug:

I'm too old to be here now but it's a little sad there's not a big support system centralized for teens anymore. :(

It was a bit busy when I was pregnant with my second in 2013 but not so much as 2011 and 2012 then it just died after that!

I miss these boards too! Im guessing its maybe because Facebook has a zillion mummy and pregnancy groups now? I still prefer the feel of it here though x

It's probably because they sold off the forum and now there are more ads than ever and tons of stupid clickbait articles etc.

I miss how active BnB used to be, especially the teen boards. They were so active when I was pregnant with my girls. Not so much anymore (not that I'm a teen anymore anyway). Even the rest of the forum seems to be quieter now, too. :nope:

Desi - The ads and clickbait articles are a major issue for me. I used to use BnB on my phone all the time since it was easier. But those stupid ads pop up constantly and most of the time I can't even close out of them anymore. :growlmad:

^Same. And recently for about a week, I couldn't even use the forum on the normal website view because anything I clicked would just open an ad! I really don't care for the mobile version so it was really annoying.

Everyone go on Fb and tell former bnb mamas to get over here!! :haha:

I'm not even sure who I have on facebook who was on BnB...seems like forever ago and my mommy brain can't remember anything :haha: It would be great if we could all reconnect though!

Wow I remember how busy it use to get in here in 2011! I loved to get on here and read during my first pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->