-*- teen tbh -*-

TBH I reaaally can't wait til Finley is confidently walking outside, knowing he walks all day inside our house is making me impatient to see him running around the park! :p

Aw bless it will come round quickly, it's always nice the first summer they can walk and play outside properly :)

TBH I reaaally can't wait til Finley is confidently walking outside, knowing he walks all day inside our house is making me impatient to see him running around the park! :p

Oh my gosh, how is he one already!?!

Tbh I wish Elodie would stop being such a pain :dohh: throwing and tantrum central lately, I feel like I'm going to blow :(

Tell me about it... Jason is three in 1.5 months... THREE!?? :cry:

Ugh, Feff, I feel you there, Jason can be awful and Lily is getting a right temper on her too. Tantrums are the worst!

Haha I agree tantrums are no fun, Oliver can be such a pain still. I thought it was supposed to be over after terrible 2s! Apparently not :dohh:

I can't wait :) need to get his first shoes!

First shoes are always emotional!! X

I can't wait to get them! My OH is being so fussy though he said he hates clarks they're ugly, I think clarks is our best bet because they'll give properly fitted shoes and whatnot but my OH wants to go to JD for adidas trainers :dohh: we don't actually know what size he is but OH says "just try a few on". Men! :p

Omdays, 3!! He'll be off to school soon Clair!

Hahaha that made me laugh. We always go to Clarks, the boys selection is not as nice as the girls but they look way smarter than trainers! And definitely better to get measured and fitted when they're so teeny. Maybe but an additional pair of little trainers to keep OH happy lol? Xx

He's a right chav haha! No no it's fine, I wear the pants we'll be off to Clarks at the weekend :p ;) xx

Tbh Excuse the language :dohh: but holy shit!! I've just realised that it's only 8-12 days away (depending on flights) till I have to go away to the mainland ( well I wouldn't quite call it mainland but a bigger island with a bigger better hospital etc) to wait for this little one to make an appearance :shock: oh my... I feel a little sick but excited at the same time :haha:
Hopefully time will pass quicker when we are away as oh will be off work and we will have lots of things to do with lo like soft play etc that we don't have here, omg I can't wait!! ...... Oh my I need to get more organised!! :dohh: :haha:

Oh wow that's flown by, only seems like 5 mins ago you were posting about finding out the gender! How exciting! Where do you stay whilst you wait for baby to come? x

Tbh I feel like I'm 27 not just 20. I honestly forget my age and then when I remember I'm like holy crap I just feel like I'm almost to my dirty 30. *sigh* I feel so old sometimes, it really shows when a friend without a child wants to do something simple like go to a movie (at 9pm) and I say no I'm quite tired.

Sarah I can't believe how fast your pregnancy has gone! Hope everything goes well for you :) x

I hope Jason had a good birthday Clair! X

Tbh I feel like I'm 27 not just 20. I honestly forget my age and then when I remember I'm like holy crap I just feel like I'm almost to my dirty 30. *sigh* I feel so old sometimes, it really shows when a friend without a child wants to do something simple like go to a movie (at 9pm) and I say no I'm quite tired.

don't worry, you'll get your revenge in your dirty thirties, like when you're 35, you realize you're still young and most of your friends are either prego or changing diapers for the first time in their lives, and you ring them up for a cinema at 9pm since your teens are out and about on their weekend nights, and they are all too pregnant and too exhausted. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->