• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Teen's Weight loss Group

Urgh iv jjust ordered a Pizza with Nachos and Cheesy Garlic Bread :dohh: My diet officially starts tomorrow... Althought iv been saying that the past week :thumbup: :lol: xxx

You're allowed to treat yourself lol! :haha: I've had a massive cooked breakfast and a sunday dinner today so I've eaten loads woops :blush:

I went to ihop and ordered banana strawberry french toast with hashbrowns with cheese.. omgg
i ate the hashbrowns with cheese cause i lovee them but i had to bites of the french toast and was full.. my diet is making me hate big huge plates full of shit yay! but awe lol

Okay Girlies

Monday Weigh ins..
I'm at
0lbs lost! :cry:
but nothing gained!
gonna have to step it up this week.

I stayed the same too hun

It was too hot to work out... this week our AC is on though!!

:rofl:@Carmen Electra
Rome, Maybe you should follow her real "videos" that would give you a good work out :winkwink:

I need a partner for that :cry: :haha:

im not doing too well either lmao!! i dont have the will power to say no to nice food and then i moan that i hate the way i look!!!

rome iv worked it out im 140lb and id like to be 112lb xx

updated

I stayed the same too hun

It was too hot to work out... this week our AC is on though!!

just noticed your not in the OP:wacko: whats your start and goal?

i think my wii fit is shit.

everytime i go on it, it says i have put on 2lb.
im going to go buy some scales this week because i really dont think its right.

its not only once it has said it its the last 4 times i have been on it!!

rome can you not update mine untill i get some scales please :D xxx

^ My Wii fit does that too when I use it at night, then if I get on it in the morning I'm down :wacko:

Yeah the wii fit scale isn't right. I got on my friends it said I was obese then tried again and I was fit

Elyse is napping and I am soooo bored, we have mostly American TV here and it's the holiday so it's reruns of all the talk shows and marathons of reruns (ie: Hoarders, Cake Boss, CSI)... I did laundry etc but I am really feeling tempted to snack today!!

i think my wii fit is shit.

everytime i go on it, it says i have put on 2lb.
im going to go buy some scales this week because i really dont think its right.

its not only once it has said it its the last 4 times i have been on it!!

rome can you not update mine untill i get some scales please :D xxx

yep :thumbup:

Elyse is napping and I am soooo bored, we have mostly American TV here and it's the holiday so it's reruns of all the talk shows and marathons of reruns (ie: Hoarders, Cake Boss, CSI)... I did laundry etc but I am really feeling tempted to snack today!!

Hoarders is awesome! makes me wanna throw out everything i owen so I don't end up like that :haha:

atleast its not only mine then!

stupid thing made me more determined to diet though saying i had pu on weight:haha:

I'm joining!!! I've lost 19lbs so far so at my pre preg weight... i was always over weight!! so 21lb to lss til im at my ideal weight...not got good hopes for my weigh in this week tho!!

good luck other teen girlies!

okay updated!

so what are you doing to try to lose the weight?

I failed yesterday, hardy exercised, and ate LOTS of pizza :(

I read in a book from the biggest loser that it's fine to pick one day a week and eat pretty much whatever you want, it actually confuses your metabolism and might make you lose weight faster!

I eat 700-1000 cals a day and alternate walk away the poounds with pilates and yoga

I'm joining!!! I've lost 19lbs so far so at my pre preg weight... i was always over weight!! so 21lb to lss til im at my ideal weight...not got good hopes for my weigh in this week tho!!

good luck other teen girlies!

whats your start weight and goal?

okay updated!

so what are you doing to try to lose the weight?

I failed yesterday, hardy exercised, and ate LOTS of pizza :(

I read in a book from the biggest loser that it's fine to pick one day a week and eat pretty much whatever you want, it actually confuses your metabolism and might make you lose weight faster!

I eat 700-1000 cals a day and alternate walk away the poounds with pilates and yoga

so I can't eat whatever I want all the time? :blush::haha:

I can't weigh myself I'm not at home :( will have to do it next week when I'm back home. Don't think I'll of lost anything not done too well this week.

I would prefer not to post my weight lol :blush: I've lost 19lbs and have 21lb til goal weight. And then a bit more if i can! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->