• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Teen's Weight loss Group

So my wii said I lost nothing but my friend at work told me I looked like I lost last night.

I would prefer not to post my weight lol :blush: I've lost 19lbs and have 21lb til goal weight. And then a bit more if i can! xxx

okay updated OP for you.

anyone who hasn't weighed in please let me know
if you go 3 weeks without a weigh in I'm removing your name from OP so its not full of people who aren't even using this group :thumbup:

hopefully I will lose this week :cry:

I could go for a poutine.

And this is why I am fat lol, I never WANT to eat salad etc

lol I have ice cream in my freezer, can't wait to eat it. lol
I got that new president's choice sprinkle party cake(I hope canadain's know what im talking about I seen the damn commercial about 80 times the last week)

Omg me too, my boyfriend loves tiger tail so he's really excited to be able to get it now lol

(I didn't eat poutine tonight BTW lol)

I was 160 when I gave birth and I am now 137. I want to be 120 again lol

i got some scales and my wii did lie and i hadnt put on any or lost any.
got to step it up a bit and get losing. xx

my wiis never lied to me, you weigh heavier at night than you do in the morning and it depends on clothing, how long its been since you went toilet ect...

My wii has always seemed to be accurate but I usually use the scales as never have any batteries for the wii lol. I've had the best work out today :haha: had my little brothers that are 8 (twins) round and been on the massive trampoline and chasing them round having water fights with them all day, I'm exhausted :haha:

ive lost 1lb this week :( soo annoyed with it, but everything is against me loosing weight atm, maybe tmi but i havent been number 2 in 4 days, my monthly is 1 week late and ive no spare money get fruit in ect as my oh has just started a new job so waiting for tax credits come through and to top it of i got my hopes up with my monthly being a week late just to test today and get a negative :(

I was 160 when I gave birth and I am now 137. I want to be 120 again lol

added you, you will be at your goal soon :thumbup:

ive lost 1lb this week :( soo annoyed with it, but everything is against me loosing weight atm, maybe tmi but i havent been number 2 in 4 days, my monthly is 1 week late and ive no spare money get fruit in ect as my oh has just started a new job so waiting for tax credits come through and to top it of i got my hopes up with my monthly being a week late just to test today and get a negative :(

congrats your the only one so far who lost anything this week! :haha:
warning inappropriate joke
and maybe when you do go number 2 you will have lost more :rofl:

well thats what im hoping, i was going to take a load of laxatives tonight so i can erm... clear my syatem tomorow morning but ive got a teddy bears picnic with the childrens centre tomorow morning so wouldent really go well with being stuck on the toilet.... but russell is of work friday so i think thursday night will be a good nivght for me to load up on them and we will see... i will have to weigh myself before the laxatives and after too see the difference :haha:

my bodys used to them :haha:
ever since ive popped russell out its like the docters have stuck a plug up there... a very large one :blush:
<<<<TMI

Well done 1lb is better than nothing! I just saw you're TTC, good luck :D

your convo made me LOL was lovely to read at 9.55am lol!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->