Teen's Weight loss Group

ive walked too much, and i have now gained two children who came round expecting to play on a playstation but i cant find the tv remote :dohh: so that + too much sun really dont go well :(

weighed myself today, lost 2 lbs, hopefully I can keep it off this weekend!

yayyyyy im going to weigh my self in a min just out of curiosity as those laxatives worked :haha:

I am down 2lbs too right now, the trick is not to gain it back before Monday

Weighed myself yesterday, lost 3lbs :happydance:
Went on a 3 mile walk with my friend today :) had a healthy-ish lunch and a very healthy pasta salad for dinner :D Im quite proud of myself :)
Went to asda and filled the fridge with healthy food :) xxx

Well done on everyone who has lost this week :D

woo go you girls.

im trying to not weigh myself all the time but i failed and did yesterday and have lost some!! but il wait untill the weigh-in on monday incase i gain it back ahaha
iv eaten no crap what so ever for a whole 4 days lmao!

someones motivated :D i did a hours+ walk today, and then ran around funsters with a 3, 4 and 9 year old :D but got a taxi home due to going asda and russ seeing their beer offer :/ but i get my car back tomorow, hope i dont fall back to my old ways :( gonna do my shopping online now so i dont buy anything i dont need :)

I need to reccomend to everybody....
10 Minute Solution DVD's
They do millions of different workouts that are 10 minutes each.
Havnt used it yet obviously but watched it through and it looks really really good
Check Amazon.com they do them really cheap.
My one is 10 Minute Solution Belly, Bum and Thigh Blaster. It comes with a resistence band too....take a look! x

I need to reccomend to everybody....
10 Minute Solution DVD's
They do millions of different workouts that are 10 minutes each.
Havnt used it yet obviously but watched it through and it looks really really good
Check Amazon.com they do them really cheap.
My one is 10 Minute Solution Belly, Bum and Thigh Blaster. It comes with a resistence band too....take a look! x

wow ot but i last time i saw you you were a few weeks along!!! hope everyings been/going ok :)

kim i was just gona say the same!! time flys!!!

and im off to take a look at the dvd :D thanks xxx

Dvd sounds like a great idea :D only thing is i dont have enough room in my room to do exercise dvds :(

And not doing it in the living room where people can see in the window :haha: xx

I just found a workout u can do and your LO can help :)

Instructions
Step
Lie flat on your back and pick the baby up. Hold the baby's torso and slowly lower the baby towards you. Slowly push the baby back up, completely extending your arms. This exercise works your arms and chest. Make this exercise with your baby extra special by talking to him and giving him kisses when you lower him towards you.
Step
Pick up the baby and put his face down on your shins with his head a little past your knees. Hold the baby's hands and slowly recline so that you're lying completely flat. Keeping your legs parallel to the floor, lift them and bring them to your stomach. Do this slowly and keep hold of the baby's hands at all times. Doing this exercise with your baby works your thighs and stomach.
Step
Hold your baby while you do squats. Hold him close and slowly squat as far as you can, then steadily bring yourself back up. His weight will add resistance to your squats, making them more effective.
Step
Put your baby in a baby carrier and go for a walk. The added weight makes the walk more efficient. Be sure to use sunscreen on his delicate skin.

lauren i can imagine doing this and alice looking at me like wtf you doing strange lady lol. its a good idea though im gona try it :D xxx

Riley loves when I toss him up in the air he gets big old smiles and laughs.. And it's a good exercise for me! (I don't let go when I toss him up, obviously)

im not sure, will stick him on the scales later, he was 15lb 7oz last time i got him weighted about a months ago and he was putting on average about 1lb 5 oz on every two weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->