Teething help needed for a 3.5 month old!

K

kirsten1985

Freya has been teething for a few weeks now, but today and yesterday have been particularly bad. She has been fussy with her bottle, not wanting it in her mouth but is obv hungry, been dribbling like mad, biting anything she can get into her mouth, which is really only her hands so they are red and sore now. :cry: Also her gums are hard and sore looking.

She has had awful nappies today so I'm convinced it's her teeth. As she is still young, she can't quite hold teething things in her mouth, I have tried granules, teething gel and she wears her amber necklace, but can't wear it when sleeping as it falls off her foot and I don't want it round her neck.

I don't want to keep using calpol if I can help it.

Will this pass in a few days or is there something more I can do to help her? :shrug:

I'm in the same situation with Zoe, who is only just over three months. The poor thing is so miserable and dribbly. I thought teeth weren't supposed to come until 6 months. How unlucky are we?

I've found that the Teetha homeopathic powders seem to help a bit. At least it feels like I'm doing something to help.

I find Anbesol works a treat available from chemists. It's a liquid and you dab it on gums! DOesnt slide off like the gels. Put their teethers in fridge, and just hold it in their mouth so they can feel the cold

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->