tell me something weird about you? I put half the sofa in our bed when we go to sleep

I won't walk on 3 drains
I sleep with a pillow between my legs
If my hair gets wet i have to wash it, wet unwashed hair makes me cringe

I hate wearing socks and shoes - so I've got minging feet!
My thumbs are little too, never knew it was weird :shrug:
My second toes are longer than my big toe
Ketchup has to be on the side of the plate
I wash everything in the same order in the shower (shampoo hair x2, condution, wash - left arm & pit, right arm & pit, neck, boobs, belly, left leg & foot, right leg & foot, foof, bum, back, wash conditioner out)
I can't stand stickers being put on my body, especially my hands. It makes me feel tingly and sick
I hate eyes, touching them etc
I sleep on my belly with my arms folded by my sides so my closed fists are under my shoulders. Like a torpedo (my OH says..)

i also hate feet.... except baby feet-- im curious as to when lyssa's feet will stop being cute to me!

I always wonder that too. I love kyla's feet but adult feet make me sick

i also have a quarter of blue in my left eye

guess that's kinda weird :rofl:

im another one who cant buy things from the front..also i have to pick things up and see which i get a better vibe from..if im buying my lo toys i havta see which i prefer even if theyre exactly the same..ie.which one looks sadder (if its a teddy)

I have to have the tv volume on an even number..or a number ending in 5..i sound abit ocdish :/

CocoaOne I think you might be my long lost twin!! My 2nd toes are bigger than my first, I sleep with hands underneath my oxters like a torpedo, hate socks and shoes and also wash everything in order!! x

ALSO i can't buy things from the front of the shelf i have to get it from behind.. x

Me too, i always get things from the back of the shelf it drives my OH crazy when he comes shopping with me.

Kala - the shortening ofthe thumb (like yours in your piccy) is actually a medical condition (its hereditary aparently) and none other than Megan Fox suffers from it also, whenever she has a close up of 'her' hands in films its always actually a hand double and not her actual hands because she hates her thumb!

its called brachydactyly – type D (BDD) also known as clubbed thumb and affects around 1 in every 1000 people so quite common considering the amount of people in the world lol.

Ive got loads of oddities will have to start a new topic to list them all :haha:

I have to turn the bathroom light on when I have a bath, even in broad daylight, drives OH mad :blush:

I do the same! And I do it with the bedroom light aswell, he'll come along after me and turn it back off

Ive just remembered a few more!!!!

when I put washing out the pegs have to be the same colour!

I cant touch raw meat at all!

I cant eat meat on a bone, ie ribs legs ect!!!!

my thumb looks like a finger not a thumb lol

Attachments

• 100_1929.jpg
    100_1929.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 10
i eat one thing at a time from my plate
i dont buy things from the front of shelves
i add mile road signs
i list everything
i sleep with the quilt between my knees
i always wash up in certain order
i hate my feet being touched at all
have loads n loads more but i have OCD lol

:haha: Jenny pee's in the bath!!

Mine are:

I sleep with the quilt over my head
I sleep with my arm under my pillow and lean my head on it.
I pack my keys,purse,cigs in my handbag and leave it by my front door every night in case of emergency.
Im addicted to using cotton buds in my ear, I do it atleast once a day and I get a mini orgasm from it :haha:
I wont walk on 3 drains
I wont cross anyone on the stairs

Theres probably loads more I'll add :)

I feel gross if i dont have acrylics on i cant be 100% happy without them.
I cant shower unless the house is spotless
I cant wear clothes more then one day , they have to go in the wash basket at the end of the day , same as the girls.
I cant have the girls in the same outfit within 2 weeks sometimes 3, only after then can i start using the clothes i used before. I have NO idea why.
I hate shoes , trainers and boots. I LOVE the summer as i can live in wedges, sandles and flip flops ( its the closest thing to not wearing any shoes as i prefer to be barefoot everywhere i go , which is the australian in me!)
I can swim two laps of the swimming people underwater, underwater and the sea is where i feel right. ( my nickname is mermaid in the water i could live like that!)
In the dark i run faster then i do in the day
I always feel like people are watching me whilest at home , i always sence someone around me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->