telling everybody

nada87

Reaction score
we want to tell everybody at christmas bit i can't decide how to tell them. i want it to be great as we kinda stumbled on it when we told with the other 2 we don't want to announce it at the huge family thing just the part with my in laws and mom. i wanted to get a dvd of the u/s but i wasn't able to find out about that (they never got back to me) my other idea was to give everyone cards with a copy of the u/s pic in it. does anyone have any good ideas?

there was another thread about this a week or so ago - some ideas were little baby vests maybe for gifts for you mum,MIL. or a mug with granny to be or something!?
I'm wondering the same thing. Won't have had scan until after xmas, so might wait...

we want to tell everybody at christmas bit i can't decide how to tell them. i want it to be great as we kinda stumbled on it when we told with the other 2 we don't want to announce it at the huge family thing just the part with my in laws and mom. i wanted to get a dvd of the u/s but i wasn't able to find out about that (they never got back to me) my other idea was to give everyone cards with a copy of the u/s pic in it. does anyone have any good ideas?

Buy a onesie drop it on the floor in the kitchen or somewhere in the house. Someone will find it, and if they are smart, they will start screaming!

We told family by handing out our chrimbo cards from all the family by name 'and the bump'. It was fab watching them reading the cards and watching as 'the penny dropped 'lol. Absolutely priceless.

Was too early for scan pics, but thats a nice touch if you've already had a scan too

xx

I think the u/s picture in the card is a great way to go... so would be giving them a gift of a "onesie" (I think that's what she meant to say in the earlier post). You could even customize it with an iron-on :)

i just thought of a great one so i thought i'd share. i'll put a t shirt on 1 yr old that says big brother and see how long it takes for some one to scream "oh my God". what do you guys think

I think that's a great idea! That's how I told my husband I was pregnant after DD.

I got my LO a t'shirt that says "I'm going to be a big brother"! And have him wear it on xmas day.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002KRWIMY/ref=oss_T15_product

I bought ultrasound pic frames for everyone, put my latest ultrasound pic in and everyone has to unwrap at the same time (they are all in different city's)

I think the u/s picture in the card is a great way to go... so would be giving them a gift of a "onesie" (I think that's what she meant to say in the earlier post). You could even customize it with an iron-on :)

and I am a dude, not a girl! :dohh:

My DH didn't know what I onesie was either. :)

onesie makes more sense! I think we'd just call it a vest here!
the sweet pea one is cute!

You can do a card that has a family picture on the front and the mastercard commercial lines on the inside... Like...

Clothes for family portrait... $50
Photographer... $75
Paying the kids off to smile... $20
Telling your family there are really "x" number of people in the picture... priceless

You can do a card that has a family picture on the front and the mastercard commercial lines on the inside... Like...

Photographer... $75
Telling your family there are really "x" number of people in the picture... priceless

Awww thats so nice xx

i just thought of a great one so i thought i'd share. i'll put a t shirt on 1 yr old that says big brother and see how long it takes for some one to scream "oh my God". what do you guys think

My SIL tried that with my dad and stepmom, literally lil Aiden ran around for almost 3 hours until finally my brother stopped him and had my parents read his shirt! lol So when we found out I was pregnant I took a digital test and handed it to them and said that Santa came early to see us (almost a week before Thanksgiving haha)

Photographer... $75

I LOVE THAT IDEA!! But we've already told our family! lol And DH and I had just had pictures made too! Dang it! :dohh:

We are also telling our families at Christmas. We bought 2 baby Christmas outfits to wrap up with a card that says Merry Christmas Grandma & Grandpa.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->