Telling mom first thing

shocker

Reaction score
Ok so its almost 5am and ive been up all night worrying, i cant bare lying to my mum and shes looking at me funny all day so i think she knows somethings up.I wanted to be all prepared and tell her my plans when i told her the news but truth is i have no plans other than try and be a good mom and stay in school.I need her help and i need to tell her so the minute she wakes up im going to make her a cup of tea and tell her.I cant put it off or i'll lose my nerve and honestly i need a hug from her right now :cry: I know its not the best time to tell her before she heads off to work but i dont think anytime will be good to tell her.So wish me luck guys i have two hours of waiting before she wakes up and im seriously considering listening to eye of the tiger :wacko: After that it'll be off to meet up with the ex then doctors so a big day ahead, heres praying it isnt too awful..

She will appreciate you telling her! best to get it off your chest, after all your her daughter, she might be mad to begin with but she will be able to support you if she knows right? Good luck hunni hope all goes well! xxxxxx

Hey hun,

Hope all has gone well if you told her & that everything was okay at the doctors!

x

I'm sure it will go better than what you think! It may not be the reaction your hoping for but i'm sure she'll soon come round. Good luck! :hugs:

Oh thank god thats over and done with, i couldnt sleep last night and ended up falling asleep about 20 minutes before my mum woke up, never got to talk to her missed my appointment, woke to find txts from the ex being like where are you im at the docs whats going on :-/ crap so went to a crisis pregnancy counsellor, she gave me a hug a chat and some leaflets.Basically a bit of encouragment and then this evening i wrote a 3 page letter handed it to my mum and told her if be in my room.Shes amazing, she wasnt angry dissapointed no nothing, if shes upset she isnt showing it.Keeps saying we need to get me eating healthier and get a buggy and all this and that i shouldnt have worried so much because it happens and we've dealt with bigger shocks than this.Im so unbelievably relieved right now :) thank you everyone if it wasnt for this site i probablly never would have told her x

eye of the tiger, that made me giggle. Good luck hun, i'm sure it will go alot better than you are imagining, and remember she will rather know that not. xx
just read your update, sorry i'm late, well done for telling her and glad she took it well! xx

WELL DONE LOVE!!! im sooo glad it went well for you!!! :hug:

It literally couldnt have gone better i love her so much :) shes starting to fuss at me already lol im soooooo glad its done, now i get to be excited yayyyy

Thats fantastic hun, glad she took it well :)

Awesome =D its nice to see some parents are so supportive :hugs: xX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"