Temp confusion! PLEASE HELP!

littlegirl87

Mother of 1 little girl
Reaction score
So my temps are still above my CL but kind of flat and not really elevated as much as normal (usually around 98.2) is this a bad sign? Am I not producing enough progesterone? or is it nothing to worry about since they haven't gone below coverine?

I just really don't know and its making me feel like I might already be counted out for this cycle??????

UGGHHHHH please advice anyone?:wacko:

maybe its an implantation dip! its the perfect time for that! :thumbup:

guess we will know tomorrow if you shoot back up!!!

keep me posted!! :flower:

i am experiencing the same. i am 5dpo and my temps have been on the low side this LP. i am worried that i had a "weak" ovulation because i only had watery cm during the days leading up to O and only saw the tinest bit of ewcm.

i have been having some light cramping on and off the last few days which isn't a normal sign of impending AF for me. i usually don't cramp until the day i start. but i am convinced i'm out this cycle because with my previous pregnancy (mc in january) i had sore bbs starting at 5dpo. the last three months trying i have felt like as soon as this day comes and i don't have that, it must mean i'm out.

kellig your temps look good to me! I don't feel anything like what I usually do! usually I have a MILLION symptoms I am spotting by now but really im just tired and having headaches lol....maybe some constipation too but nothing serious.... I know I usually don't get cramps until the day of AF either and last cycle I had them like the whole tww which I was thinking was a great sign...but who knows!

don't get too down though! every cycle is different and as I have heard every pregnancy is different as well! its not over till AF shows lol

At least that's what I keep telling myself

fx for you!

Littlegirl don't stress about this too much. Maybe it is a good sign you're not having any usual symptoms :) I have no symptoms either but it's like all other cycles. But this is why I stopped temping midway so I don't stress. I don't know a lot about progestrone levels so can't help there. But try not to stress about this! I know it's easier said than done

wantbump - I am definitely trying! lol but it is easier said that done...I guess all I can really do is just wait and see!

and wait and wait and wait and wait hahahaha

Hayley that could be an implantation dip and you could be feeling implantation cramps.

That's what I'm hoping ❤️❤️

Nope not yet got a test to do Tomo fmu x

My chart looks odd

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"