Temp confusion! PLEASE HELP!

Hi my temps now in the link does this look like I'm def out gets lower each day I'm guessing so :cry: xx

Dizzy, I thought I was out too because my temps went down a bit in the last few days (although I have been waking up earlier than normal and not sleeping soundly), but I am pretty sure I got my BFP this morning at 12dpo.

You're not out until AF shows!

Dizzy, I thought I was out too because my temps went down a bit in the last few days (although I have been waking up earlier than normal and not sleeping soundly), but I am pretty sure I got my BFP this morning at 12dpo.

You're not out until AF shows!

Wow fingers crossed n congrats xxx think I will be out tho been spotting today like just before af only 9dpo tho so that can't be good :nope:

thanks, ladies!

i am trying to be (cautiously) optimistic. by this time with my MC i had already had very sore BBs for a week. this time they aren't sore at all yet.

my symptoms so far are just that i've been having lots of vivid dreams and have had mild cramping off and on for about five days now.

Dizzy, last month my luteal phase was only 8 days! i have been taking B6, maca, and vitex (only for about a month), so maybe that helped??

Congrats Kelli!!!!!! Yay for your BFP!!! Hope its a super sticky bean!!!

Haley I am on CD 2 as well...blah lol

kellig did you take those supplements as well as a prenatal? or just the supplements?

yes, i have been taking a prenatal daily for about 7 months.

here is the rundown of what i was taking:
fish oil
b-100 complex (has lots of b6)
maca
vitex
coQ10
prenatal

I just brought some pre natal vitamins for me and hubby xxx

Thank you kelli! that is super helpful! So happy for you! :hugs:

I just ordered a psychic reading too and concieve plus xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online