Temp confusion! PLEASE HELP!

What u think to this

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 15
It's really faint hoping it's not a evap but it was there within3 mins x

kellig your temps look GREAT! :thumbup:

Yeah, so far, so good! Hopefully all my supplements worked this cycle and I'll have a longer LP. I've had mild cramping for several days now and yesterday I was exhausted and took a two hour nap! Still having creamy cm too.

FX for a BFP for all of us!!

good luck ladies! I don't even plan on testing this month until after af is due to arrive as I just have this feeling she is going to be here right on time....but I really hope you all get your BFP's!!!

keep us updated! :thumbup:

Today I feel like AF is coming, which really sucks since I am only 7dpo. Last month my LP was only 9 days so I really hoped it would be longer this month. BBs still aren't sore either. They used to always get sore a few days before AF and we're extremely sore when I was pregnant but since my MC they haven't gotten sore at all before AF. Wonder what that's about...

Today I feel like AF is coming, which really sucks since I am only 7dpo. Last month my LP was only 9 days so I really hoped it would be longer this month. BBs still aren't sore either. They used to always get sore a few days before AF and we're extremely sore when I was pregnant but since my MC they haven't gotten sore at all before AF. Wonder what that's about...

maybe you are having signs of implantation??? your temps look really good and usually they fall if you are going to start af and yours went up!:thumbup: what makes you think she is coming?

I am not sure how accurate my temp was for today because I woke up about an hour earlier than usual.

I just feel crampy and have that old familiar feeling. I wish I could just relax and let things happen and not be so obsessive. I know you understand this!!!

I am not sure how accurate my temp was for today because I woke up about an hour earlier than usual.

I just feel crampy and have that old familiar feeling. I wish I could just relax and let things happen and not be so obsessive. I know you understand this!!!

Gosh I understand more than you know! I have decided I must be a control freak because I wish I could just go in there and boss the :spermy: around and tell it to get with the stinking egg and then place them EXACTLY where they need to be in my uterus to make this happen already!

AHHHHH :wacko:

Thankfully we are tough women :thumbup::hugs:

Hi ladies sorry to jump into your posts but was just wondering how do u upload your charts on here this is my first month temping think I'm 3dpo but not totally sure :wacko:

So I've managed through screen shot I'm guessing there's a better way does this look normal? Sorry to be a pain :thumbup: xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 4
Hi ladies sorry to jump into your posts but was just wondering how do u upload your charts on here this is my first month temping think I'm 3dpo but not totally sure :wacko:

on your FF homepage there is a link that says "share" at the top right. click that and you'll see the codes to copy and paste into your sig here. copy the one that says bbcode! good luck!

Hayley to me that looks like the start of your BFP.

Kellig your chart looks really good!

Kellig your chart looks really good!

Fingers crossed!

Today I have been feeling a very dull ache in my breasts. Not the typical soreness (to the touch) that I am familiar with at all. This feels totally different than what I felt with my last pregnancy though, so I have no idea what it could be!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->