Temping confused :S

I'm not too sure as this is the first month off bcp. But FF seems to think it will be next wednesday, so we will see.

Meh lol. This is cycle six. Very odd for me since with all three of my pregnancies (two which gave us our boys and one that ended in m/c at 10.5 weeks in November) happened w/o "TTC" on the first try. My hormones have lost their damn minds though so trying to straighten that out.

Ahh im sorry to hear about your m/c. That must have been very difficult for you. :hugs:
Hopefully you can understand your cycles a little better soon. :)

Thank you :hugs: . Girl, I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy :nope: . Really hopeful that the maca and other things I'm doing this month balance me back out! :D

I will keep my fingers and toes crossed for you sweetie!

And I'm really hoping you don't have to fiddle around with charting after this cycle, FX!

Thank you.. another question for you tho, sorry!
Does 5 mins make much of a difference when temping? I ask because since i changed to vaginally (much better way of temping btw, thanks for the tip) my temps have been like this:
7th may 5:55am - 98.45 7DPO
8th may 6:00am - 98.34 8DPO
9th may 5:50am - 98.48 9DPO

I woke up just before my alarm on the 7th and figured i should take it straight away as i didnt want to move to much before taking it. Then took it normal time on the 8th. Then woke up (well didnt sleep very well all night last night, tossing and turning) at 5:50 busting for a pee, so took my temp then this morning. So would 5-10 mins make much of a difference when temping? I think i read somewhere its most reliable when taken at the same time and if that cant be met, it has to be within an hour of the usual time. So 5 mins should be ok, right?

geeze, you must think im a nightmare lol.

lol! No, I don't think you're a nightmare, I think you're trying to get this down. Charting/temping is an excellent tool for a whole lot of women in this TTC throwdown :thumbup: . On your times, yep, that's just fine. Some women can even take their temps hours earlier or later than normal, get up and walk around, etc. and their BBT is still reliable. I however am not one of those women :haha: . I can take my temp up to an hour later or earlier (although I do try to get as close to my usual time as possible every time but sometimes a gal's gotta pee! lol) and still get temps that I can rely on to see my O shift. I just make a note of the time if it's not my usual.

Ahh ok, thanks for the help. I was pretty sure it wouldn't make any difference but figured i better check. :) And i thought, who better to ask then SweetPotatoPi lol :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->