temping where to start????

flosie

Reaction score
We've been ttc for 18 months, had an early loss last year and I want to start temping. My cycles are very long 35-40 days. Where do I start?
I'm on day 2 of af. And started taking agnus castus and vit b6 yesterday. I have ordered opk just waiting for them to arrive

I tried temping for a few months but never got a single clear ovulation despite following the rules, I think it was to do with my Clomid and insomnia! Anyhow the concept is quite straightforward, especially if you use an app to track your temps. Use a BBT thermometer and take your temp the minute you wake up, before you do anything else. Just before you ovulate you might see a slight drop, and just after you ovulate your temp will rise and then stay risen until impending AF when it will drop back down....if it stays high you may be pregnant!

The first month you wont be able to predict when you will ovulate, but you should see that you have ovulated after it's happened. That should give you an idea of when you'll ovulate the next month :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->