temps

amslou

TTC No2
Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Been reading up on temping today and saw that all you need is a good digital thermometer. I dont know massive amounts about these things but i have a beechams digital forehead thermometer do you think this would do or does it have to be an oral one for some reason?

Hope you can help

Amslou

Hiya

I find temping very useful while TTC, basically what you need is a basal digital thermometer which reads to two decimal places (you can find them on ebay or ask your chemist)

The idea is you take your temp as soon as you wake, before you even get out of bed, every day. You can take your temps orally or vaginally.

There is a good website called fertility friend where you can keep track of the temps on your own chart, I found it helped me a lot!

Good luck!!

basal temperature is basically the resting temperature so i figured that any accurate digital thermometer would do. Is it all that sensitive that you need the 2 decimal places or will 1 do?

hi hun i use an oral thermometer i bought from the poundshop its only 1 decimal place but as its orally it works just fine. although next month i might invest in a 2 decimal place one just to get more accurate readings.

i've temped since i started ttc my 2nd dd in 2006 and my thermometer hasnt let me down yet.x

u need 2take ur temp same time every morning b4 u do anything eles....defo sign up on ff as it charts it4 u, plus a 4 digi thermomrter is more accurate,there in boots/superdrug ....£3.99

forehead thermometers will not give u ur bbt as the room temps changes it like doing it with ur mouth open its not accurate

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->