tender boobs!!? pregnant??

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by Kayles1/8/08, Jun 4, 2011.

1. Kayles1/8/08

Kayles1/8/08 Well-Known Member

:wacko:haven't been trying for another baby but have came off my pill 2 months ago. My period was due on friday and still hasnt came . i looked at a website about having tender breasts..the feeling ive got i would say they feel sort of like a bruised feeling if that makes any sense? i didnt have this in my first pregnancy but is this what it feels like? x

2. the why bird

the why bird Well-Known Member

Yes that could be it, but it could also be a symptom of coming off the pill. My cycles were a bit longer than usual and I had a lot of 'pregnancy' symptoms when I first came off the pill, including sore boobs. Only one way to find out!

3. sweetm

sweetm Pregnant with my first

Sore boobs were the first thing I noticed, about 1-2 weeks before my missed period. They were exactly as you described - feeling bruised. Definitely more sore than regular PMS breast tenderness. I could feel every jiggle.

4. robinator

robinator Guest

My pms sore boobs and pregnancy sore boobs are the same - only in this case AF has not arrived and the boobs haven't stopped hurting!! Have you taken a test yet?

5. Kayles1/8/08

no i havent taken a test yet but probably should. ive cam off the pill before and never had any symptoms?
    how many days do u think i should wait before taking the test x:cry:

6. the why bird

the why bird Well-Known Member

If your period was due Friday, a test should be accurate now. Give it a go. Then if it is negative, test again in a week if your period hasn't started, in case you ovulated later in the month than you thought.

good luck, I hope you get the result you want x

7. Kayles1/8/08

my period was defo due on friday..so i think il wait until after weekend and see what happens? ive had no cramps or nothin that i usually get before my period.! im not trying for a baby as i have a 2 year old and she is more than enough lol!