Terrified of becoming very sick again

Mrs pg

Reaction score
I'm only 4w 4d and already been nauseous for few days, I was very sick from about 6 weeks in my last pregnancy and hospitalised too so I'm dreading getting that bad when I have to work and have a wee one to look after. Figure not a good odds when I'm already nauseous at an earlier stage than last time

I'm only 4w 4d and already been nauseous for few days, I was very sick from about 6 weeks in my last pregnancy and hospitalised too so I'm dreading getting that bad when I have to work and have a wee one to look after. Figure not a good odds when I'm already nauseous at an earlier stage than last time

Hi Mrs pg

I was the same when pregnant with my 3 year old , and all the pregnancies - I have had 3 mc's in the past It starts at 6 weeks and I didnt get rid of it untill 19wks :-(
Just found out today baby number 2 is on the way!
We werent going to start trying untill July/August time ! Someone had other ideas !
Not sure quite how I'm going to manage this with a 3 year old bundle of energy to look after!

Yeah my little girl will be 3 in September too, we were prob pregnant last time together at a similar time, but with her I was vomiting right up till about 4 hours after my waters broke in labour then it stopped, I was really down about it and couldnt enjoy pregnancy and just dreading it again, even I knew it would stop after x number of weeks wouldn't be so bad

Different pregnancies can be VERY different from one to the next. I hope that's the case here and that you'll have a much easier pregnancy this time around.

My first pregnancy was very hard the first 3-4 months, then got better. Second just went smoothly with some regular nausea and fatigue, but ability to function was fine the whole way through... This one so far is like my first only harder because I have a job and 2 kids this time! Just goes to show that it's a whole other world compared to my second pregnancy!

Yeah my little girl will be 3 in September too, we were prob pregnant last time together at a similar time, but with her I was vomiting right up till about 4 hours after my waters broke in labour then it stopped, I was really down about it and couldnt enjoy pregnancy and just dreading it again, even I knew it would stop after x number of weeks wouldn't be so bad

Oh you poor thing , I dont even know how I got through it last time , my GP was quite sympathetic so that helped. But in those days I was able to take to my bed whenever I needed , not this time lol.
My little boy was 3 in April

Ladies I am sending you all the luck in the world for your new pregnancies it is so tough being sick all the time. I was sick for a good 28 weeks with my first 2 and was very afraid of ever having more and had actually decided not to have anymore but this baby had other plans lol. I was hoping I would be lucky this time but it turns out I am not :( luckily I am on complete bedrest due to other complications so my 2 boys are being looked after so I can rest but it is still so hard on the body. So I will send you all my lucky vibes I can in the hope that you ladies dont have to bare it again :(

Oh no kirstiedenman, really feel for you, how far in are you? Maybe will pass some than the last

I am 11 weeks on friday and today I have thrown up the most so far for the last 6hrs everytime I have gone to the toilet just to wee I have had to throw up its awful but I must say even though I have basically thrown up every bit of food i have had today the nausea isnt as bad and thats the part i kind handle constantly feeling like it's there but never gets to the vomit point i hate that feeling! I would lovr to think that I am not going to throw up that long this time but I dont have to high hopes lol.
I am however going to get some raspberry leaf tea as apparently that helps with morning sickness and give that a go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->