Test progression/updates on our Rainbow

chelsealynnb

Wife & mommy <3
Reaction score
:hi: Hi everyone! I'm finally back on this board! It took us almost a year to conceive again due to DH's work schedule (he works out of the state). I lost 3 last year but I'm feeling very confident about this one! I got a BFP at 9DPO with internet cheapies and a FRER. Had my blood drawn at 10DPO and my level was a 10. (Yes, those tests picked up a level of 10 or below!) I was immediately started on Prometrium to hopefully prevent another loss. The new meds are reassuring to me and are giving me a lot of hope. I'm getting my blood drawn again tomorrow morning, and every 3 days after that. Once my levels reach 3,000-5,000 I'll have an ultrasound to check for normal development. Here are my FRER progressions - I'm so excited! H&H 9 months to everyone!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 43
Your tests look amazing. Congrats! !

Congrats hun!!! Those tests look great! Mine looked like those too :) I am one who has suffered early losses myself, and it's such a relief when you can see those tests get darker :)

Congrats, chelsealynnb! :flower:

You and I actually have almost the same due dates (mine's March 4th). :D

Those look like my test :) I had 65 hcg at 12dpo and I go back tomorrow at 18dpo to be checked again. I am also on progesterone supplements to prevent another miscarriage :) Good luck to you! I hope our beans are sticky!!.

Okay last test - I found it under my sink last night and wanted to use it this morning because I'm getting my HCG levels checked again today and wanted to know how dark the line would be. I wish I had another FRER though! I'm 13 DPO today :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 21
Hi Chelsea! I wander through the boards when my kiddos are napping ( yes I could clean or something in this 30 min that their naps overlap, but it's the only time I get to SIT DOWN during my day, so here I am.. Lol) anyhow, just stalking and I saw your name on this post. I remember you from when I joined in 2012.

those tests look great! I'm feeling the good vibes about this one. I wanted to post so I can get your updates on this thread. Sending you the very best wishes, from your fellow Midwest girl :)

thats really good :) ive just been worrying because mine isn't getting darker

Hi Chelsea! I wander through the boards when my kiddos are napping ( yes I could clean or something in this 30 min that their naps overlap, but it's the only time I get to SIT DOWN during my day, so here I am.. Lol) anyhow, just stalking and I saw your name on this post. I remember you from when I joined in 2012.

those tests look great! I'm feeling the good vibes about this one. I wanted to post so I can get your updates on this thread. Sending you the very best wishes, from your fellow Midwest girl :)

Hey! I totally remember you! Thanks for stalking :D I have good vibes about this one too. For some reason with my last two, I had a sinkingly bad feeling the whole pregnancy until I lost them. I'm definitely at peace now. DH has the same feeling. This Prometrium is really giving us hope.

I had my levels re checked today and they are up from 10 @ 10DPO to 78 @ 13DPO. The nurse said that looks great! Going back on Wednesday to have them checked again.

Wow that's a great increase! I bet they'll keep climbing, glad they got you on your med!
Will pray that this pregnancy goes smoothly. I hope you update on here as you go!

Thanks, everyone! I made a pregnancy journal for anyone who wants to follow, I'll be posting updates in there. I'm going to pick up a couple more FRERs this evening, I just want to see how dark the line is :haha:

Journal: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-journals/2195177-our-anxiously-awaited-rainbow.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->