Tested CD 15, don't know if I have already ovulated?? Help please!

Edit...that was supposed to mean that I hope your positive HPT wasn't a fluke DOH!

LOL I type faster than my brain works CORRECTION #2 *caught on on HPT...not HCG

Heya just popping in from 2nd tri :hi:

Few quick questions for you, do u always have a regular 28 day cycle?
Did you get the really watery cm?

Also id say definately listen to your body rather than OPK's altho they are handy they are alot to do with timin, some women have a very short surge so you could well miss it on opk's and think u havent ovulated. Me personally didnt do opk's until i already thought i was ovulating, a sharp pin like pain on my right side, the wet cm and just feelin and knowin that i was ovulating. I had very irregular cycles rangin from 4-7 weeks apart so was a hit n miss. But coz me n OH only bd'd once around ovulation due to thrush :blush: i thought i was out of the game! but thats worked for us, not havin sex everyday around ovulation is the best way to go as it builds up the stronger sperm evry 2-3 days wud work best.

Dont do any hpt's now until your due on as it will only annoy you and frustrate you. i took a few at 5-7dpo and didnt again until i was late! and got my bfp lol. Easier said than done i no, trust me ive been there lol but patience and havin fun while havin sex is always the key

Hope this helps for u xx:flower:

Ok so taken another OPK and HPT this afternoon from the same urine. OPK was negative and a lot lighter than yesterday's and when I did HPT I could see a faint second line around the 5 minute mark but now 10 mins later it seems to have dissapeared?? I had bad backache and cramps yest like AF was just around the corner, today nothing apart from I woke up this morning with a really sore throat! lol Oh and (TMI) last night when I was bd'ing I had LOTS of white creamy CM?

Hi Ashlee thanks for your advice, just wondering when you started testing from 5 dpo onwards did you always have faint lines on the tests or did it vary?

Oh and Ashlee yes i do generally have a 28 day cycle give or take a day, and I never get EWCM I do get the watery kind but there is never loads of it just a tad.

And twpnsfs10 thank you for your support, you've been really helpful :)

Hi guys I know I started this thread agggeeees ago but this is the first time ive been back on here since then so thought i would just give you a quick update - I ended up missing my period and had negative tests until about 5 days late and I got a faint but there pos and then after that I was getting mixed results some were pos some were neg and so on and so forth. And well anyway I ended up getting my period 9 days late and had my third chemical pregnancy in a row :(

Since then ive been having tests done at the hospital to find out whats wrong, I have to wait 6 weeks for my results. they have told me to carry on trying so i am hopeful for this month, I ovulated roughly 2 days ago so i will probs have a longer cycle than normal....the wait is going to kill me !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->