Testers who want to natter, moan or just chat :)

Guess what ladies? Just been doing the weekly shop in Asda and had a quick look at the reduced section and there was a pack of 3 clearblue tests for £1! Nothing wrong with them, still sealed, still in date...just a pound lol. Snapped them up, not a fan of the blue dyes but they can certainly be used to cure my POAS habbit in a few weeks time :haha: xxxx

Guess what ladies? Just been doing the weekly shop in Asda and had a quick look at the reduced section and there was a pack of 3 clearblue tests for £1! Nothing wrong with them, still sealed, still in date...just a pound lol. Snapped them up, not a fan of the blue dyes but they can certainly be used to cure my POAS habbit in a few weeks time :haha: xxxx

Yep, us addicts must snap up these bargains :D

Hi everyone :) I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Gail We're ttc baby #5. We've had 1 still birth 1 miscarriage and three children. This is my 3rd cycle ttc and I'm 2 days from my AF. I've had nausea for 5 days now with bad fatigue, headaches, back aches and my breasts have been sore and heavy for 8 days. To be safe we bd every other day for the whole month because I wasn't sure when I ovulated. If this month doesn't prove to be the month then next month I will buy an ovulation kit. But based on the cm it was ewcm from the 7th to the 11th. So I'm sure I ovulated within those days. I'm noticing now that I've got alot more whitish cm I don't usually ever notice that especially when I'm about to get AF. I'm not sure but I swear my cervix is squishy feeling and it's high. Well that's my situation right now. Baby dust to everyone!

hello gaillynn! Sounds like good symptoms, hoping you get your BFP XXXX

Ty! I'm truly hopefull that this is the month but I took a test and it was a little hinky lol waiting two days and gonna test again.

Hi Gail :hi:

Post your tests in here, we love looking at tests :haha: This cycle sounds promising for you! Best of luck xxx

Here's the test I took in the ten minutes I thought I could see a pink line really faint but I had to leave so i just left it on the bath sink and came home a few hours later and there was a definite pink line. If I turn it on it's side you can even see it on the side of the test strip...do you know what I mean? It just looks like it's a bit wider than it should be But the lines are so straight and defined. Just light so I dunno

I thought that evap lines were white or grey? Not wanting to get my hopes up but I see pink and go a lil nuts lol

I took one three days ago and it turned pink slightly where it should be pink in the time it should happen but it faded away really fast like within a minute. They were two separate test brands. I was actually trying to get a photo of it and through the camera lens the darn thing dissapeared. I thought I'd imagined it

Attachments

• IMG_1394.jpg
    IMG_1394.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 8
Wow that looks like a reallyyyy thick line...maybe test again in the morning with FMU? xxxx

I'm waiting for my new tests to be delivered today. I'm waiting to pee so it's concentrated lol but to be honest I can't make it two hours lately without really having to go

Fingers crossed for you then :D make sure you post your test so we can have a look! Xxx

How did you geton gailynn? Ive not been on for a few days so if you have posted a thread and i havent seen it then do accept my apologies!

Calm, how are you feeling this cycle so far? Confident? Xxx

Smiley - How are you hun? Any sign of AF or are you heading back to your Doctors office? xx

How did you geton gailynn? Ive not been on for a few days so if you have posted a thread and i havent seen it then do accept my apologies!

Calm, how are you feeling this cycle so far? Confident? Xxx

Hi Smiley :flower:

I tested this morning it was a definite bfn plus I started spotting yesterday and today it's getting more like AF so I think I'm out this month :nope:

But at least it's not like last month where af didn't show and I had to take provera to get back on track.

Hope you get some good news soon! I just know when I get that BPF I'm going to probably pass out! I'm trying to keep myself from buying baby stuff but I've cheated and got diapers and stuff like that cheap with coupons. I've got like 300 diapers in my closet and I feel like a dummy looking at them not even pregnant yet lol

Hi exc...yep AF came on thursday, was due to go to the docs on friday but sods law she showed on thursday :dohh: very surprised at how light it was though. Im normally a 5 day, heavy bleeding, painful period sorta gal, and this was completely pain free and light.

I was expecting it to be mega heavy seeing as though i was nearly 2 weeks late with suspected chem!

Gaillyn :hugs: You are not a dummy! Plenty of women do it! Might as well grab a bargain while you can! Hope it isnt af for you and it is just a bit of spotting xxx

You're out until the witch lands gaillynn!

If you are getting a light AF smiley, make sure you test even if just with an IC 4 days after, in case it was IB.

As for me, I am either ovulating or about to, I got a near enough positive OPK, and I have had more hormones manifesting themselves than when I have AF, I have had actual pains in right ovary and nipple, never had that before :shrug: each cycle is more baffling than the other. I have used preseed for the first time internally (I usually just use it as a lube for DH), but I inserted with the applicator this time, thing is I only did that today and not sure if yesterday was my "better" day. Oh well, if its not this month there is always the next. :dust: all around XXXX

Today my opk is ridiculously positive so ov must be very near, the line is so dark its like a sort of purple and the control line looks a lame pink in comparison (maybe there is more than one egg (wishful thinking :D ) Its strange how hormones affect us, I actually feel sicky and my boobs hurt, I mean its only ov, its not like its AF or pregnancy, god knows how that must feel :D

Hope you catch that egg Calm!!!

I know what you mean about feeling rubbish though, I always feel like that around OV. The more cycles I have off the pill, the more hormonal and crap I feel. I also had some sharp twinges around my ovaries yesterday on 2 seperate occassions. 2ww is almost here!

Fingers crossed xxx

Smiley - Sorry to hear AF arrived hun, at least you are not in limbo anymore though :thumbup: xxx

I came to the realization this morning that this is DEFINITELY af... she's come with a vengeance unfortunately. But at least she's here so I can start a new cycle and try again. I've never paid so close attention to my body before so I think that's the reason why I'm noticing all these different "signs".

Calm- I felt the same way this month during ovulation. In comparison to last month there was no doubt I was ovulating

Hello Ladies :wave:

I just wanted to ask if anyone ever got two faint positives on a pregnancy test then got a bunch of negatives after? And get urine doctors tests negative too, Its been 9 weeks since my last period and the doctor is booking me in for an ultrasound, just waiting for the appointment, I look like a bump is starting to show, could i still be pregnant? Did anyone else have to have a scan to confirm their pregnancy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->