Testers who want to natter, moan or just chat :)

Ahh it was spilling out of the disk drive and everything haha! And it went into the speakers and stuff. I just unplugged it and called my insurance! Xxx

Yes, it sounds worse than what happened to mine, last year I also dropped tea on a really nice electric fire, and we had to bin that!

On a more TTC note, my cycle feels a bit "weird". I am on CD 7, and I am having a few cramps, and a tiny bit of brown spotting, strange as my period had totally stopped a few days ago :wacko: I also feel sick in the mornings, good job this happens now, and not in the 2WW when I would obsess more, I did an OPK but it was negative, maybe my body is getting ready for ovulating! I don't know, its all such a bloody mystery, wish I was ignorant of it all instead of being so tuned in to My Body Radio :)

Yeah maybe it is your body gearing up for O? How strange? If you were 7dpo NOT cd7 I would of been saying these were all good signs!

Woke up this morning with no AF still! Really annoying me now!

Xxx

Wait, scrap that last message, AF has shown her face! Im glad I know where I stand now xxx

YAY Smiley finally, you can start planning on plenty of:sex::sex::sex: in another 2 weeks ;)

Ive just started temping and using fertility friend, not sure if it will make any difference lol

xx

Wowza! Yey to finally seeing AF! I think the chemical must have thrown your cycle a bit. Hopefully your next one will be much more simple and ending with a lovely sticky BFP. xx

I know, glad it's finally catching up now! Just remembered, will have to call and cancel my docs appt! Xxx

Smiley - Sorry to hear AF showed up but at least you know where you are in your cycle now :hugs: xx

Make sures its a proper AF, not some silly spotting before canceling appointment XXXX

I have all the cramps coming on now too, so yes, im sure it is proper AF :hugs: xxxx

Ah stupid witch! At least she comes on full, not all that nonsense I have for days :hugs:

I'm sorry af showed. But I'm glad you are not in limbo land anymore. You can start fresh & get your BFP this cycle! :flower:

Well it's lighter than usual which Im surprised about, thought it was gunna be majorly heavy considering how late it is! Xxx

Keep your eye on it, I must say the more I observe my AF the more strange she acts, everything was so normal before I started to TTC :dohh:

Any ladies been 8 weeks pregnant and still getting negative tests?

Good to hear your not in limbo land anymore Smiley! Fingers crossed for us all this cycle!!

I don't know if coming on here makes it worse or better for me, I end up just wanting to test all the time and I'm only on CD13. lol

Making sure to :sex: loads, as no idea when I will ovulate. I tried temping this cycle and managed 1 day :rofl: I am way too forgetful for it.

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Good to hear your not in limbo land anymore Smiley! Fingers crossed for us all this cycle!!

I don't know if coming on here makes it worse or better for me, I end up just wanting to test all the time and I'm only on CD13. lol

Making sure to :sex: loads, as no idea when I will ovulate. I tried temping this cycle and managed 1 day :rofl: I am way too forgetful for it.

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

I wanted to temp too! Never remember, I think people say its stressful though so probably will give it a miss. DH says couldn't I have decided that BEFORE buying the thermometer :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->