Testers who want to natter, moan or just chat :)

Hello Ladies :wave:

I just wanted to ask if anyone ever got two faint positives on a pregnancy test then got a bunch of negatives after? And get urine doctors tests negative too, Its been 9 weeks since my last period and the doctor is booking me in for an ultrasound, just waiting for the appointment, I look like a bump is starting to show, could i still be pregnant? Did anyone else have to have a scan to confirm their pregnancy?

I've heard about some women having to get the ultrasound because the tests weren't definite in telling. My sister had a bfp at home and then the other tests given at the doctor and home were bfn but the ultrasound did show she was preggers. So maybe that's what is going on with you. Do you generally have regular cycles? My sisters were like clockwork so even with the tests saying no she knew she was already. :hugs: good luck!

Hello Ladies :wave:

I just wanted to ask if anyone ever got two faint positives on a pregnancy test then got a bunch of negatives after? And get urine doctors tests negative too, Its been 9 weeks since my last period and the doctor is booking me in for an ultrasound, just waiting for the appointment, I look like a bump is starting to show, could i still be pregnant? Did anyone else have to have a scan to confirm their pregnancy?

I've heard about some women having to get the ultrasound because the tests weren't definite in telling. My sister had a bfp at home and then the other tests given at the doctor and home were bfn but the ultrasound did show she was preggers. So maybe that's what is going on with you. Do you generally have regular cycles? My sisters were like clockwork so even with the tests saying no she knew she was already. :hugs: good luck!

This relates to me thank you so much :flower:

The two Bfp I got were home tests, and they were the 1st and 2nd April so two days together the other home tests after this were bfn and so were the Doctors ones im waiting for my scan now. And my cycles are irregular but still 9 weeks is a long time to go without a period for me, there is usually about a week or so difference to each cycle some cycles are 40 some are 41 some are 30. The doctor said my 2 Positive home tests could of been how I dipped them, they were only faint, but i thought faint or strong its a bfp? And i dipped them the same as all the others :shrug:

Yeah I got a few positives this month and then got bfn's but my period arrived so that was the end of the road for me.

Sounds promising for you though, fingers crossed for good news at your ultrasound! Xxx

Yeah I got a few positives this month and then got bfn's but my period arrived so that was the end of the road for me.

Sounds promising for you though, fingers crossed for good news at your ultrasound! Xxx

Thanks, and im sorry to hear about your news.

I dont know what to think anymore the human body can be a strange thing :shrug: Will try and let you all know one way or the other

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->