Testers who want to natter, moan or just chat :)

smileyfaces

Reaction score
This thread was started to ask about a test but got very long very quickly and became more of a place for us testers to have a chat about how we're feeling everyday etc so please feel free to join in and chat if you want to :D xxx

Can you see something, I think something keeps catching my eye? Please say if you think it is bfn, I wont be offended :flower: Im on cd27 of a 30-32 day cycle xx

Eta: just rechecked my calendar and I am cd26 Not cd27 :dohh: and if i O'd on cd18 like i think i might have then Im approx 8dpo :flower:

Update: this thread has got rather long and I cant see many people reading to the end. As a quick summary, I tested with a superdrug own brand on around 10dpo and got a clear defined pink line. The next morning i tested again with the same brand and got a faint line. The day before AF tested again with digi and said not pregnant, frer and tesco which were both bfn's. Along with the IC's early on showing lines and the strong superdrug bfp and the lines getting fainter it looks like it was chemical. So thanks to everyone who read through and helped me along xxxx

Attachments

• SAM_0806.jpg
    SAM_0806.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 155
I can see it!!! Did it appear within the time limit? XXXX

Yes it did! Was there from about 2 mins although this pic was taken at about 10mins ish.

I did a diff brand of IC this morning with FMU and with SMU and they were both stark white :shrug:

I hope I dont have another month of misleading evaps!

Xxxx

Just had another peek (naughty naughty) and it is darker than it was. Oooh maybe Im not seeing things after all??

same test but after time limit....

Attachments

• SAM_0808.jpg
    SAM_0808.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 85
I see something. ust make sure its not aln evao and digi in a few days. Same thing happened to me yesterday but I think mine is an evap.

Yes I will re-test to make sure and I have a digi on stand by xxx

i defo see a second line hun i hope its the start of your bfp x

Thanks girls, I wont get my hopes up due to the vast amount of evaps I had last month! But fx'd :D dying to test again! But I will hold off until the morn xxx

Is it common to get an evap within the time limit?xxx

Looks like a bfp to me. FX for a dark line tomorrow - or however long you can wait lol.

Aww thanks :) Ive got a gut feeling its an evap tbh, had so many of them last month! I will try and hold off untill the morning :lol: xxx

I can definetly see that second line, and it's pink! Doesn't look like an Evap to me hun, I would test with a FRER in a couple of days if you could possibly get hold of one? A lot better than IC's, then when you see your line on the FRER, do a Digi? :happydance: xxx

Yaaay! :happydance: Ive got some more IC's but only the thin green handle ones :( and I hate them, so dont really expect to see anything on those in the next few days, so will invest in a better test in a few days, maybe a superdrug :) xxxx

Smiley - I'm 13DPO today and got a very very faint line on my IC. Definetly a nice clear line on FRER though. I got some Superdrug tests today so I'll let you know what mine look like in the morning, should give you a rough idea for yours. Do you plan on using your Digi soon or are you waiting to get a definite line first? :D xxx

Yeah i used superdrugs last time and they were really good :)
Planning on using digi once i know for sure, dont want to waste it :haha: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->