Testing 1-2-3

flowergirl7

Reaction score
Let's try testing 5. As in this crazy lady has taken 5 pregnancy tests since Friday. (ALL Negative) The crazy part about it is my DH and I just started trying a week ago and I'm pretty darn sure we missed ovulation. I wasn't charting ovulation though just keeping track of my periods. CD1 should be Friday or Saturday, but I still have this crazy addiction and need to take pregnancy tests. So after I took the 5th one this morning I decided to take a trip to the Dollar Store and purchase all but 6 of their tests. I picked up a few ovulation tests too. I'm saving my digital's and first response for the confirmation or actual late AF times. DH laughed so hard when he came home from work and saw them on the table. I just thought I'd share this little story. TTC makes me feel like I'm crazy sometimes. :dohh: Am I the only one?

I'm only 5 dpo and I poas today anyways.

I know better, but I can't help it!

Aww. It seems to be normal to obsess TTC but my suggestion is not to get too obsessed and just keep it in the back of your mind

Good luck!!

You don't want to know how many pregnancy tests I've used in the last 6 months :lol: To save money, I buy in bulk and get Wondfos in 50-packs off Amazon (you have to be careful about the seller -- most seem to be selling fakes) for $18. Saves money over the cheapies I can buy locally!

lol I poas on 3 and 4 dpo for fun. Skipped 2 days thinking I'd be sensible and wait but I just can't stand the suspense so I'm going to test tomorrow 7 dpo too lol. It's too much fun!! Eh what's an IC for anyway ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->