Testing 15th July. Anyone else?

squirrel.

Happy mummy of three
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

We are TTC our third and final baby and have been struggling a fair bit! I've had a few early losses and this is now our 17th month trying! Our other two came along effortlessly, so this has been a horrible surprise for us.

This month, I did my first IUI and I had injectables to bring on ovulation. That was on Saturday and I'm now 2dpo. I am going to try and hold out till 13dpo, which is the 15th of July, before I test. I had a trigger shot, so I need to wait for that to be out my system. The 15th will be 2 weeks after the trigger and from experience, that will definitely be enough time.

I am really scared of this failing :( my husband's count wasn't great. We can't afford to do another IUI any time soon, so if this doesn't work, then I'm really not sure if we'll ever get our last baby.

Anyone else testing the 15th or around then? Want to wait together?

Hey there!!! I am actually testing on the 15th as well bc AF is due on the 11th. I'm not an obsessive tester because I don't like the disappointment:( I usually just wait til a few days after AF is due

Hi there , I will be 12 dpo on the 15th . I have had 6 early losses and I have an obsession with testing :( I am going to try to hold out this month till the 15th . It's hard for me bc I have gotten a bfp as early as 8 dpo so I wanna test ! I hope this will be your month !!

Hi all! I will be testing on the 13th (12 dpiui). My BFP usually show by then. Fingers crossed we all get BFPs! Waiting is sooooo hard. Anyone obsessing over any symptoms?

Hi all! I will be testing on the 13th (12 dpiui). My BFP usually show by then. Fingers crossed we all get BFPs! Waiting is sooooo hard. Anyone obsessing over any symptoms?

I don't normally obsess over symptoms but for the past couple of days I have had a terrible backache! It isn't as bad now as it was but I never get that. I know some women do as a PMS symptom but not me. I also have a very stuffy nose, darkened nips (not the areola though), and a headache that won't quit!

Hopeful those all sound like good signs!! All my pregnancies have been different but what I've learned is anything that isn't normal for you is usually a sign. When will you test? Will you really wait til the 15th? I'm a poas addict. Lol. 😁

Hi all! Good luck to everyone!

I'm wary to think about symptoms as I know I'm only 4dpo and it's too soon, but I have been very crampy the last two days and I've got a sore pelvis/lower back today as well. Could be totally unrelated and obviously too soon to be a pregnancy symptom, it is unusual. Keeps making me worry AF is on her way! Which is ridiculous, as my LP is like 15 days.

I'm hoping to wait until the 15th... I don't think I'll make it that far though!

AF is due Monday 7/11 so if she doesn't come I am going to wait until the 14th or 15th.

I'll join!

I'll be testing the 14th, hopefully not sooner. I'm a POAS addict but I'm really going to try to be more strict this month because last month I spent a small fortune on tests :(

It's our second cycle officially TTC we were NTNP for a few months. LO just turned 9 months yesterday and just weaned from BF.

Dh is 53, I'm 33. I have 3 older children from a previous marriage and Dh only has our son so we decided to have one more. My older kids live with their father for the most part.
Good luck everyone! I'm 1dpo today....

Cramping today. 5 dpiui. Hopefully it's a good sign. Last month I cramped from days 4-7 after IUI and it ended up a chemical. 😕

I have had cramping this whole TWW which is odd for me. Sometimes it's more noticable than others and it's not constant but at least every day. Between that and the lower back pain I feel miserable and trying to keep my hope alive that these could be good signs

Another one cramping here!! I'm 4dpiui and had cramps that are like mild AF cramps all day (and a little bit yesterday). I've also had twinges in my ovaries. This is quite unusual for me at this point in my cycle. I really hope it's good news for all of us!

I hope so!!

I mentioned on another thread last night that I was going crazy because I checked my bathroom drawer to see how many frers I had and while rummaging through it I found the test I took last cycle that had me convinced I was out. Apparently I just tossed it in the drawer for whatever reason but I nearly hit the floor and wanted to test because there were TWO PINK LINES. Not a pink and grey one, a dark pink control and a light pink test line. I know this is not accurate as this is an old test but still I was like "what if?!" Hahahaha oh the joys of the TWW.

2dpo today, a bit crampy this morning myself. TIRED is an understatement. But, my dh and I have our own construction company and we were up late writing up a proposal and then LO decided to wake early today :sleep: :nope:

How's everyone feeling today??

I feel hopeful and hopeless all at the same time. 6dpiui. Sore breasts, cramps, hungry, nauseous if I don't eat. But I'm on P4 so I know it's just the hormones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->