Testing 15th July. Anyone else?

4 dpo for me today . For me I normally don't have any symptoms till about 8/9 dpo . I will either have severe PMS or nothing at all ! If I have PMS I know I'm gonna start and if I don't I am normally pregnant ! So we will see :) good luck to everyone

Pretty normal here. 5dpiui today and the cramping from the last two days has gone. I feel a bit more bloated than normal maybe, but not much else. It's too soon for symptoms, so I'm trying not to read into anything.

I had symptoms from 5dpo with LO, so it's very possible to be feeling symptoms early. Some do and some don't. Here's my thread from my BFP with him.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/2283731-am-crazy-swear-see-something-updated.html

I was getting heartburn, nausea and other symptoms really early and got a BFP at 9dpo in the afternoon and then a positive digi the next morning!

Hopefully y'all are having preggy symptoms and not AF. Fingers crossed for us!!

My cramping has completely stopped now. Nothing else to report really. So tempted to order some ICs but know if I do then I will spend hours obsessing over them!

My cramping has completely stopped now. Nothing else to report really. So tempted to order some ICs but know if I do then I will spend hours obsessing over them!

Me too :haha: I have some ic's left from last month and I'm trying to forget about them so I don't go crazy and use them up. I haven't purchased any more this cycle because I'm waiting until it's time to start testing.

I wasn't supposed to ovulate until yesterday or today but it happened way early. so now I think I'll end up testing earlier then I had planned. Instead of the 14th, I'll probably test the 13th @ 8dpo. there's absolutely no way I'll be able to wait much longer! I have no self control!! :haha: :wacko:

I'm cramping on my left side today, kinda sharp pains too! It's not a normal thing for me.

I'm completely exhausted but I also have a 9 month old that wakes up 2-6 times a night and last night was a lot of wake ups :( He usually just wants a binky or his blanky to be put back over him and only has 1-2 bottles in that time frame. I've been trying for months now to stop night feedings but I'm not one for CIO so I try to give him a binky first, if that works, great. If not, I get him a bottle.

I plan on napping with him today, I'm SO tired... :sleep:

Yesterday at 5 dpo I started having cramps on the right that felt like O pains , then it went to AF type cramps. They were pretty strong . It's not normal for me but I have had a luteal cyst and haven't had a period in quite a while . I'm not really sure why to expect . I honestly didn't think I was gonna ovulate . I ovulated a few months ago and never got a period . I thought I was pregnant but all test came back neg. I them had a scan to confirm the cyst . I never had a period after that . Then I noticed all symptoms of ovulation . I then tracked and confirmed ovulation on July 3. I was waiting on a period ..... I have no clue what to expect and not feeling hopeful this month . Sorry for being a downer :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->